Votes: 91 35.4%
  • Raid Suit Sanji

Votes: 60 23.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rosella.Fiamingo

Peerless In History
So a powerscaler doesn’t see the problem he’s currently inside of, good to know. I like you, Rossie, but I go in those threads that aren’t meant for powerscaling, and sure enough, nearly every time, it’s happening anyway. Y’all don’t keep this shit in the Battledome, it happens in these threads every week and other non-designated places the rest of the time. I may be the only one raging at the moment, but trust me, I am NOT the only one who’s done with it.
Listen, I know some powerscalers here can sometimes be problematic especially when it gets personal. I can't stand personal insults so thats where I draw my line. But, I'll be 100% honest. I only visit threads like this because of the hilarity and low effort baiting and trolling that opposing fandoms exchange. And from most of the posts here, thats what most are here for (at least the ones whose post) And, powerscaling is impossible simply as a result of the medium. The problems are usually always solved by beating someones ass. One Piece explores other themes that you can talk about but, as a battle shounen, it will generally attract people who are into these types of discussion.

I don't know what to say because I don't think my presence or words is evidently detrimental to the enjoyment of someone else and I don't think these powerscalers think so either. And honestly, most of these guys know each other in other websites and actually talk to one another outside the forums even the ones in opposing fandom.

M

MD Zolo

I’ve read this series for 17 years, no idea why that matters for either of us. When “fandom wars” involve using personal insults and slurs, which I’ve seen come almost exclusively from a handful of powerscalers, then it’s not just “part of the game,” it’s toxic behavior and it NEEDS to be called out as frequently as possible
It should be called out and it is called out every spoilers thread. But not the way you did. Never the way you did. Don't assume what people are like behind their usernames.

It matters because among the plethora of characters I have read/watched, I have followed these two the longest.

So when the summary says the Straw Hats... That means every single one??????????
I think it would have been more specific if not.

Right now:

- Luffy
- Nami (and Carrot?)
- (Yamato?)
- Jinbe
- Robin
- Franky
- Brook

are all in the same place, on the main floor. Assuming Chopper and Usopp join them since they were heading in the same direction behind BM. If King stopped Luffy, then Sanji should also be around. And it finally, it is totally in character for Zoro to end up exactly where he started during the raid lol.

Possible. We can take the opening pretty serious and there also wasn't any indication of a change in terrain. Hopefully we'll get it over with here and now, though, it's unlikely
I always thought it would end in Onigashima.
Maybe after all his crew is defeated and in the middle of the fight Kaido might decide to destroy the flower capital out of anger but Luffy will follow him carried by Marco who can also fly and then finishes him in front of the people while the others arrive to witness the final blow.

But the most likely to me is the defeat at Onigashima, the alliance has no mean of travelling to run away fast enough and if they lose they should be in a bad state that wouldn't allow for an escape. Also Oda wants to finish One piece, he isn't extending this arc further than this raid.

Yo no joke, if the Strawhats are in front of Big Mom, 3 Numbers, King and Queen, I'm PRAYING for Marco/Pero to stop King while Kid/Killer stops Queen.

I really, REALLY want an Oars/Pacifista-type fight against Big Mom with the SHP (even if they end up losing). It would just be awesome, but the two YC's can't be there too, that'd be insane.

In the official spoilers there is nothing about Robin and Jinbei sending BM outside, so why BM haters are talking shit already?
Man, go outside and do some sport and release all that energy in something useful, not hating a fictional character on a forum, what a bunch of morons lmao.

While everyone is about to get a fight, at a certain ocean Smoothie....
Got a big feeling the SHP will knock BM back to O-Lin and the entire BMP crew becomes temporary allies in defeating Kaido lol. Honestly the only way I see them winning. Because how the fuck can they otherwise.

THEN thats when we'll see Smoothie, Campote, Snack etc do something.

Yo no joke, if the Strawhats are in front of Big Mom, 3 Numbers, King and Queen, I'm PRAYING for Marco/Pero to stop King while Kid/Killer stops Queen.

I really, REALLY want an Oars/Pacifista-type fight against Big Mom with the SHP (even if they end up losing). It would just be awesome, but the two YC's can't be there too, that'd be insane.
Jinbei and robin did sent BM outside of onigashima
if that part of spoilers is true

Status
Not open for further replies.