Votes: 106 41.2%
  • Katakuri

Votes: 91 35.4%
  • Raid Suit Sanji

Votes: 60 23.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
All of the SHs fight BM, similar to SHs vs Oars. Nami stealing Zeus back is obvious. Maybe Prometheus also gets stolen by either Nami or Sanji. Unlikely, but maybe Napoleon also gets stolen and given to either Brook or Nami.

Also similar to the Oars fight in which Luffy finished Oars off with a powerful G3 attack to the head, Luffy will finish off BM with a powerful Ryuo-enhanced G4 attack to the head, which will make her revert to O-Lin
I like it, but i still don't see a long fight between Luffy/Big mom since i think that Marco will switch out for Luffy and stall her in his place. Let us wait and see.

Got a big feeling the SHP will knock BM back to O-Lin and the entire BMP crew becomes temporary allies in defeating Kaido lol. Honestly the only way I see them winning. Because how the fuck can they otherwise.

THEN thats when we'll see Smoothie, Campote, Snack etc do something.
After she named bad shit that happened to her cause of SH last chapter and we learn how much she want to burry them now. Imagine O-lin come to play again :josad:The meme.... will continue Lmao

For real though I hope Oda be more creative than bring that shitty O-lin plot again.

THEN thats when we'll see Smoothie, Campote, Snack etc do something.

May @playa4321 's spirit always be with you:afrokappa:

King and Queen vs Luffy ?
Or will Zoro and Sanji step up to fight them for Luffy to fight Kaido ?
Jinbei and Robin Big Mom ?
Sanji vs King is finished already Where are Marco and perospero ?
So many questions.
Post automatically merged:

So many questions.

So many questions.
Post automatically merged:

So many questions.
Yeah this is the problem with so many characters in one arc we care about. Wasn’t the case for Marineford tho

I like it, but i still don't see a long fight between Luffy/Big mom since i think that Marco will switch out for Luffy and stall her in his place. Let us wait and see.
SHs vs BM will be the SHs’ warm up fight imo. If BM doesn’t revert to O-Lin or if O-Lin somehow reverts back to BM, then I could see Marco joining the fight against her.

This is how I see/hope how things will go:

SHs fight BM as their warm up fight. Zeus gets stolen again, and maybe the other homies as well. BM maybe reverts to O-Lin to conclude the fight.

Kid and Law clash with King and Queen while the SHs are fighting BM.

Jack beats up the 5 Minks after they run out of Sulong. Kaido beats up the Scabbards.

Luffy, Kid, Law, and Yamato fight Kaido
ZSJ fight the All Stars.
The Mid Trio, Chopper, and Nami fight the 5 Tobiroppo.
Usopp fights the 10 Numbers, as foreshadowed by his lie about soloing 10 giant shadowy figures.
The BMP on the Chanter fight the Marines that show up.
Marco is a wild card. Maybe he fights BM, maybe Kaido, maybe Weevil shows up and he fights him, maybe BB shows up and Marco stalls him

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Status
Not open for further replies.