Votes: 106 41.2%
  • Katakuri

Votes: 91 35.4%
  • Raid Suit Sanji

Votes: 60 23.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, so what's the point of any of them dying?
If it's not impactful, fuck that death!
Oda either brings an impactful one, like Luffy's brother Ace magnitude or he better fuck off Lol

I'd rather have the navy show up, Garp coming to help his own grandson (with history of Rocks) and Garp dying in front of Luffy than someone like a red scabbard

I'd rather see Hyogoro dying (whom is considered a master for Luffy) even for a small period of time, but an old geezer, with that weak body can always make you tear up if Kaido fucked him up infront of Luffy while Luffy cannot do anything about it

I'd rather see Kidd dying a magnificent glorious death rather than an expected death like Law

I'd rather see shocking big character death, not fucking expendable characters

Lol, so what's the point of any of them dying?
If it's not impactful, fuck that death!
Oda either brings an impactful one, like Luffy's brother Ace magnitude or he better fuck off Lol

I'd rather have the navy show up, Garp coming to help his own grandson (with history of Rocks) and Garp dying in front of Luffy than someone like a red scabbard

I'd rather see Hyogoro dying (whom is considered a master for Luffy) even for a small period of time, but an old geezer, with that weak body can always make you tear up if Kaido fucked him up infront of Luffy while Luffy cannot do anything about it

I'd rather see Kidd dying a magnificent glorious death rather than an expected death like Law

I'd rather see shocking big character death, not fucking expendable characters
Oda was so focused on the Oden wank that he forgot to build a proper relationship between the straw hats and scabbards. Some of them have been with the crew for like 300 chapters yet their connection feel quite shallow

Status
Not open for further replies.