King get stop by sanji
queen get stop by zoro

Luffy soloing kaido after all the minks and samurai loses

Luffy getting overpowered and about to lose

zoro sanji and law and kid comes in to stall kaido

marco arrive to heal luffy

Luffy awakens something maybe awakening or what ever

Luffy wins the fight
Sounds like a plausible scenario. Or Zoro goes up without fighting anyone and Luffy ends up taking all the shine. That's what most Zoro fans wants :goyea:

On the other hand, Oda giving SH especially mid and weaker trio good amount of spotlight...let that sink in....people complained about them not getting proper spotlight and people still complaining even when they are getting spotlight....
i think at this point there is no excuse, everyone from the pirate king crew should be able to held back a yonkou... everyone

I

Indigo

The thing about the double spread, and this is just my talentless opinion and i don't know if it means anything, but because Jinbei is so big Oda could've put him behind Sanji in a more clear way, just like Chopper and Franky who are both huge, so they can be behind and still get attention.

However, Oda chose to not only put Jinbei in a placement where no one was blocking him from the front, he also put Jinbei right beside Luffy. So even if Jinbei really is behind, and Sanji is at the front like a lot of people are saying, Oda made the choice of puting Sanji to the side a little more, instead of right in front of Jinbei, giving him the biggest slice of the spread and the left page especially.

Now, i don't think this has any meaning on strenght or role (Vice-Captain), it could just be Oda trying to give Jinbei a lot of space since this is his first spread. But i do think Sanji got a little bit the end of the stick on this one, Brook is also close to not being in there.

Oh sorry i forgot you cant read.

N o L u f f y w o n t g e t t h e f i n a l
B l o w c a u s e k a i d o i s d y i n g a nd l u f f y d o n t k i l l
Oh he will though. This is one piece aka the Luffy's show. Anyone going to tag team Kaido will get the Law treatment in Dressrosa vs Doffy. Sure Zoro could land his own proverbial "gamma knife" on Kaido but it will soon be ignored when Luffy faces of Kaido in the last round. Alone and wins.

Status
Not open for further replies.