Votes: 106 41.2%
  • Katakuri

Votes: 91 35.4%
  • Raid Suit Sanji

Votes: 60 23.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
zoro is not defeating king and then joining the fight against kaido you can’t have both
Well by the time he get's there, the whole time he fought against King Luffy would have fought against Kaido, so it's not that outrageous for him to be able to help out still in some manner.

If we look back at Alabasta or EL, Zoro and Sanji were still fine after their fights, running around and fighting randoms. Maybe this time he will be exhausted since he is fighting someone like King, but at least one good hit he might still be able to deliver.

Well by the time he get's there, the whole time he fought against King Luffy would have fought against Kaido, so it's not that outrageous for him to be able to help out still in some manner.

If we look back at Alabasta or EL, Zoro and Sanji were still fine after their fights, running around and fighting randoms. Maybe this time he will be exhausted since he is fighting someone like King, but at least one good hit he might still be able to deliver.
luffy vs kata took 11 hours and luffy was almost dead no way zoro is going to have an energy and time to help against kaido

luffy vs kata took 11 hours and luffy was almost dead no way zoro is going to have an energy and time to help against kaido
I don't think fights betwen swordsmen play out the same as fights between brawlers. But even for Sanji and Queen, i expect Oda to not have the fight last as long as Luffy vs Katakuri did.

It's also possible that King and Queen fall in Onigashima but Kaido does not, and they need to regroup and follow him to the Capital.

Yea but he said that when everyone is there
Nope
I'm talking bout when Zoro sees Luffy going to the roof.

If Zoro had the intention to stay and make a path for Luffy or something why did he decided to go towards Kaido lol.
He would have said something like ' I'll clear the path sencho or something" and stayed.

Zoro in the last panel is not part of the ones who say " woo ..."
Do you think Zoro is saying "woo.." lol

There is a limit to PIS, how can we be excited about Luffy/Zoro becoming top tiers if shit like this could happen to them.
Remember how Luffy was still struggling against the likes of Page One and Ulti? I think this will never change.

And Oda treating Big Mom like some sort of pure joke is literally his worst writing in OP. Nobody can take her seriously.

This is set up nicely for Luffy to have to get past Queen, and then King afterwards in that order to reach Kaido.

I bet Luffy, Zoro and Sanji will eventually split from the group and aim for the roof.

Sanji will have to engage Queen so that Luffy and Zoro can go on.

Zoro will have to engage King.

Luffy will defeat the flying Gifters and reach Kaido.

Zoro will eventually join the Kaido fight later on after he defeats King.
Lol how can Zoro engage king!? You don't seem to get the situation. Queen and King are stopping Luffy from going to the top. If Zoro gets paired with King, King can simply fly away to go and intercept Luffy or Join in the Kaido fight. Man try and read into the situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.