• Katakuri

Votes: 91 35.4%
  • Raid Suit Sanji

Votes: 60 23.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
YOU TWO ARE FRAUDS LOL

Our agreement is (anything beneath Doflamingo injury) will be considered MINIMAL, regardless if there was blood or not... and IT IS LESS than Doffy's injury based on this panel, YOU FRAUDS

You two are INTENTIONALLY ignoring all those mess in Sanji's body

While here, Sanji's body is PERFECTLY FINE, small blood on the face is NOT equal to a WHOLE BODY messed up by Doflamingo.... The damage being less than Mingo makes me the winner of the debate....

In fact, I shouldn't be surprised for you guys to not honor the agreement.... and not only that, but ONLY bring a panel which shows the face, and hides the rest of Sanji's body against Mingo, by insinuating that that was all the damage he took LMAO, try again fledgeling.... You either need to honor the agreement, or just scram, cause the panels I showed clearly shows it he has less damage than Doffy... it's clear as day... and we agreed any damage less than Mingo will be considered "Minimal"
wait something is weird didn’t sanji need to actually get naked to wear the raid suit? so where did he keep his red suit? and why did he change clothes in the middle of the war?

Sabo is the right hand to the most dangerous man in the world, that’s above YC1. Marco was a part of the worlds strongest pirates crew as the right hand with a df that nullifies damage unless haki/seastone
And kata can legit defeat Fuji. Obviously king is slightly below the above monsters but not completely outlcassed. Sanji beating King/Queen would put him at that level. Just one more power up and he will be teaching admirals teburu mannas.

And kata can legit defeat Fuji. Obviously king is slightly below the above monsters but not completely outlcassed. Sanji beating King/Queen would put him at that level. Just one more power up and he will be teaching admirals teburu mannas.
How can I ban looking at posts from you? My iq is visibly decreasing from reading what u write

YOU TWO ARE FRAUDS LOL

Our agreement is (anything beneath Doflamingo injury) will be considered MINIMAL, regardless if there was blood or not... and IT IS LESS than Doffy's injury based on this panel, YOU FRAUDS

You two are INTENTIONALLY ignoring all those mess in Sanji's body

While here, Sanji's body is PERFECTLY FINE, small blood on the face is NOT equal to a WHOLE BODY messed up by Doflamingo.... The damage being less than Mingo makes me the winner of the debate....

In fact, I shouldn't be surprised for you guys to not honor the agreement.... and not only that, but ONLY bring a panel which shows the face, and hides the rest of Sanji's body against Mingo, by insinuating that that was all the damage he took LMAO, try again fledgeling.... You either need to honor the agreement, or just scram, cause the panels I showed clearly shows it he has less damage than Doffy... it's clear as day... and we agreed any damage less than Mingo will be considered "Minimal"
Do u have a panel of that messed body just to know what are u talking about ? Last time u said if there is no damage to some bruises or small blood on his face dude is fucked up in his face and can't even speak properly and he is panting or are u taking in consideration those messed clothes as an injury in doffy'd case ?:choppawhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.