Votes: 91 35.4%
  • Raid Suit Sanji

Votes: 60 23.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
Just like he fought Crocodile, Lucci and Doflamingo with Luffy.
The best chance Zoro has is a token slash against an off guard Kaido as a prelude to Luffy's finisher, and that probably won't happen as it would seem unfair.
LUFFY will be pirate King. He is the one who is taking down Kaido.
Unless you want Luffy+Zoro to tag team Mihawk, stay in your lane.:milaugh:
Just like Zoro was shown to be actively stating he was going after their heads?

Oh, wait it was only for Kaido lol.

Come back after you understand context and have a bit of reading comprehension

He's gonna fight Kaido
No matter if u like it or not
Prime Shanks with two arm was same level as Mihawk and capable to having legendary grand line shaking battles while when two yonkou seriously fight, they don't even shake up a country.

Shanks with one arm is a level beneath Mihawk as Mihawk told him to his face to which Shanks has no rebuttal.
Yonkou are not weak, they are very very strong, they are just nothing compared to God Tiers like Mihawk and Akainu
I can play this game all day long

This is the most stupid thing i have ever read, so you think mihawk is stronger than wb from this shit you just wrote..lol

2 arms shanks wasn't even a yonko, he became a yonko 6 years to to the start of the story, that means he became strong enough to be on the same level with bm, kaido and whitebeard while your God tier mihawks couldn't cut jozu or one shot both crocodile and vista and pre ts luffy, yet he's God tier

You're forgetting mihawk and shanks are friends, that's why he could stroll into his territory...let him try that woth big mom or any other yonkou crew..

god teir mihawk couldn't even reach whitebeard lol

Now for akainu...
My guy had to fight for 10 days to beat aokiji

god teir akainu couldn't burn jinbeis hand off or catch up with buggy, your so called god teir had his hand handed to be by an old dying man

Your god teir was stopped by marco🤦‍♂️
I can bring all the bad feats from both characters...but that doesn't make me see them as weak or thrash

Also there is no God teir in op

Sanji still held his shoulder from Pain against Doffy, his clothes were messed up. TWO BIG DIFFERENCES
while here Sanji clothes BOTH (Raid Suit and the normal Suit) look fine, and he commented on Raid Suit instead of holding a body part of being injured....
If you really just want to dismiss those two difference because of your whim, it's fine, live your life
Post automatically merged:

TWO WORDS: MERE YONKO

So messed clothes = moderate damage we all know his clothes won't be touched with the suit on top of it what's this clown excuse u are using do u know that ichiji is fucked up against kuri and this isn't a leger damage and he is clean below and he is fucked in the face like sanji who is panting and having trouble when speaking and standing up this is my last answer to u keep in denial while all i said yesterday appeared today

Dude i am starting to doubt whole big mom powerlevel is a top tier is fraud. Oda just dehyped yonko level status @Admiral Lee Hung has been saying here for ages.

I think tje real threat is still kaido. Forget big meme she is done for good . :kayneshrug:
You do realize that Big Mom was able to fight Kaido for two days straight.:seriously:

She is only being made into a joke because of the SHs plot armor, you power level wankers really are the worst.

Also you say that the real threat is Kaido, yet in previous chapters people were downplaying him and trash talking him as well and saying that he is a fraud.

Just like Zoro was shown to be actively stating he was going after their heads?

Oh, wait it was only for Kaido lol.

Come back after you understand context and have a bit of reading comprehension
He was talking about their faction, they are in war. Maybe you should try reading comprehension.
Luffy will be the one to have the last blow on Kaido, this is 100% for certain.
Luffy's word supercedes anything Zoro says on the matter.
Kaido is a yonko, get that into your head, Kaido is in Luffy's way for the throne, not Zoro's.
This is a shonen, and Luffy is the MC, get real.

Status
Not open for further replies.