Votes: 106 41.2%
  • Katakuri

Votes: 91 35.4%
  • Raid Suit Sanji

Votes: 60 23.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Imo Big Mom is still strong, however she doesn't feel like a threat anymore. I hate saying this but characters like King and Queen give off way more of a threat than Big Mom now, Oda's writing with Big Mom truly went downhill ever since the tea party ended.
Big Mom is extremely simple minded. Her flashback was centered around that fact. She can't be both simple minded and highly competent at the same time. This shit happens to Luffy all the time as well, for the same exact reason.

Funnily enough, O-Lin is much more competent than normal Big Mom. In all honesty, I think most of this stuff happening to Big Mom stems from the fact that since she rarely ever suffers any damage she never really has to keep a guard up. The only time she put up a guard was when fighting Kaido. To her, everyone and everything else isn't worth the effort.
Correct. I think that this is exactly Oda's way of thinking.

It just isn't funny anymore and I really think we can safely say that it is bad writing at this point.

BM is seen as a gag character by almost everyone at this point. She barely feels like a threat. Since her introduction she has literally been used as a running gag.

That's just inexcusable. She's supposed to be a Yonkou, one of the four strongest pirate villains in the series. Now we have Franky and Robin clowning her.

okay....Oda is a bellow sub par writer:
  • Big Mom part Is. Just. Sad.
    What's the point of her being in Wano if he doesn't know how to deal with her without using gags?
  • Franky's radical beam did no damage to a number... only bruises.
    So Franky's fight this arc is vs a number?
  • Oda can't keep up with his own logic:
    Sanji when transforming loses clothes
    yet at the end he's with a suit....?
    Btw, cannot but notice that there is no hole in Sanji's stomach:catsure:
  • This chapter confirms
    King vs Sanji (Oda made Sanji specifically mention flying users)
    Queen vs Zolo (first commander he encounters and gets hit by is Queen)

Last edited:
Correct. I think that this is exactly Oda's way of thinking.

It just isn't funny anymore and I really think we can safely say that it is bad writing at this point.

BM is seen as a gag character by almost everyone at this point. She barely feels like a threat. Since her introduction she has literally been used as a running gag.

That's just inexcusable. She's supposed to be a Yonkou, one of the four strongest pirate villains in the series. Now we have Franky and Robin clowning her.
It is funny though.
It doesn't matter if they can stall her, they are doing no damage.
Bartolomeo could stall Oden/Kaido level threats, big deal.

would sanji vs king be moire badass that scabards luffy and zoro vs Kaido alone ? I believe Zoro will Solo Kaido... and to be fair he will ask marco to heal Kaido before theyr fight

What is this shit??
You think this is grimjow vs ichigo??🤣🤣

Zoro soloing kaido should be the wprst thing I've heard in awhile

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
btw for the guys that think that Jinbei is in front of Sanji:

You can see the white outline of Sanji blocks the view of Jinbei's coat and kimono
same way Luffy blocks the view Jinbei's clothes because he is in front of him

meaning Sanji is in front of Jinbei and to the right of luffy
this is just so sad if they dont understand.:crazwhat:

btw for the guys that think that Jinbei is in front of Sanji:

You can see the white outline of Sanji blocks the view of Jinbei's coat and kimono
same way Luffy blocks the view Jinbei's clothes because he is in front of him

meaning Sanji is in front of Jinbei and to the right of luffy
That's very clear. What's the problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.