Votes: 106 41.2%
  • Katakuri

Votes: 91 35.4%
  • Raid Suit Sanji

Votes: 60 23.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
we can safely say that it is bad writing at this point.
just because you do not understand something does not make it bad writing.
if a character like BM would also be 100% competent then the MC should be dead 10x over already.
BM is seen as a gag character by almost everyone at this point.
this does not make their opinion right. its a circlejerk.
She's supposed to be a Yonkou
she is.
one of the four strongest pirate villains in the series
again, she is.
Now we have Franky and Robin clowning her.
odd definition of the term.
okay then, WB got "clowed" by slightly above Spandam level marines. somehow WB is still held in very high regard.

BM is a child in a giants body. she is not smart. she is not acrobatic. shes not charismatic. shes mentally ill. shes clumsy as hell.
accidentially killing giant bears. 1 shotting legendary giants warriors. shes just way too strong for her own good. that is why she is a Yonko right now. thats the point of her characters.
shes so stupidly powerful it does not matter that shes incompetent.

Maybe there isnt 5 act like we all predicted
And raid doesnt fail
there are many plot point Oda is delaying until act 5

Momo development is far away from concluding, hyori is not present where she must be, Momo is not carrying his father sword, his DF need to be useful, Kaido last and Rocks past can't be shown in this Raid, the Marines are too involved in Kaido and BM alliance to not play a big role+ especially garp), Ancient Weapons need to be involved since Kaido talked about them just an hour ago that need to lead to something, that fox who steal weapons must be involved in the climax too...ect

I think the problem with BM is her design in first place. Fat man/woman are rarely seen as speed fighter. They are the tank. Their durability is their power. To show their capability, some faction must try to hurt them just to find that they are not damaged at all. And Big Mom is not described as someone who avoid the attack, she is 'receive all the attack' type then laugh in the last. Plus her face design like an idiot.

once people realize this Raid will fail, they will be less worried about who met who and who's gonna fight who

the real match ups are not happening here

and they're kinda obvious, Zoro and Sanji will fight King and Queen, anyone discussing otherwise is just wasting his time
I'm not sure the raid will fail anymore tbh.

just because you do not understand something does not make it bad writing.
if a character like BM would also be 100% competent then the MC should be dead 10x over already.

this does not make their opinion right. its a circlejerk.

she is.

again, she is.

odd definition of the term.
okay then, WB got "clowed" by slightly above Spandam level marines. somehow WB is still held in very high regard.

BM is a child in a giants body. she is not smart. she is not acrobatic. shes not charismatic. shes mentally ill. shes clumsy as hell.
accidentially killing giant bears. 1 shotting legendary giants warriors. shes just way too strong for her own good. that is why she is a Yonko right now. thats the point of her characters.
shes so stupidly powerful it does not matter that shes incompetent.
I don't really mind BM tbh. I find what's happening to her really funny and despite everything she isn't damaged in the least. And I'm sure when she gets really serious, shit is going to be very scary.

I don't really mind BM tbh. I find what's happening to her really funny and despite everything she isn't damaged in the least. And I'm sure when she gets really serious, shit is going to be very scary.
the moment Oda lets her off the leash shes fighting Kaido to a standstill. we saw.
I do not mind her treatment either. it ultimately does not matter.
if you have a bad limp and still run sub 10 you are a world class sprinter. no matter how awkward it looks.

BM is like the moving screen of Mario levels. you can perpetually outrun it, but once you get in its way it will kill you.

Status
Not open for further replies.