Votes: 91 35.4%
  • Raid Suit Sanji

Votes: 60 23.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great analogy there with the moving screen. LoL

I just hope we see her serious side.

However I have my doubts whether we'll see it in this war or not. She appears to me to be in Onigashima for something that Oda is planning with her at the end of the arc.
Sadly the only foes against who we may see Big Mom and her crew using their true power without being handicapped by plot is against another Emperor and his crew or against the marines since the Straw Hat Pirates and their allies have so much protection.

Bruhhh...how is this even possible? This:

Versus this:

@Rosella.Fiamingo @Jo_Ndule @Seraphoenix @Shiroyru @Trafalgar_D_Law @GeneralP123 you guys cannot keep denying objective reality at this point. This is in-mind, healthy Big Mom that Oda is treating this way. This is not even 3 chapters after Kaido also got mauled by the scabbards lol.

I’m not even mad, I told @Kejon yesterday, the Admiral fandom will not hold grudges. We will accept you all with open arms. It’s time to stop pretending these Yonko are capable of anything special, like I’ve been saying since 2018. Come join the round earth team guys.

The problem with Kaido is that he’s a colossal bitch too. He’s 100% equal to Big Mom in strength. His only feat in the manga happened when he got a free hit on an off guard Luffy. Kaido has never surpassed Oden who himself wouldn’t last 30 minutes against Akainu or any other Admiral. Those who think Kaido has surpassed Oden do not know how to read narrative subtext, even when Oda makes it as obvious as Kaido screaming in terror at the mere memory of Oden lol.

Admiral > Yonko is about to become my legit perspective tbh lol.
For God's sake
Why don't they try to realize why Admirals are the end game
and Yonko being taken down now by the weakest version of the rookies

J

Jo_Ndule

Versus this:

@Rosella.Fiamingo @Jo_Ndule @Seraphoenix @Shiroyru @Trafalgar_D_Law @GeneralP123 you guys cannot keep denying objective reality at this point. This is in-mind, healthy Big Mom that Oda is treating this way. This is not even 3 chapters after Kaido also got mauled by the scabbards lol.

I’m not even mad, I told @Kejon yesterday, the Admiral fandom will not hold grudges. We will accept you all with open arms. It’s time to stop pretending these Yonko are capable of anything special, like I’ve been saying since 2018. Come join the round earth team guys.

The problem with Kaido is that he’s a colossal bitch too. He’s 100% equal to Big Mom in strength. His only feat in the manga happened when he got a free hit on an off guard Luffy. Kaido has never surpassed Oden who himself wouldn’t last 30 minutes against Akainu or any other Admiral. Those who think Kaido has surpassed Oden do not know how to read narrative subtext, even when Oda makes it as obvious as Kaido screaming in terror at the mere memory of Oden lol.

I don't give a damn about what you are saying.

What if you are on both sides though? Like me for example who likes both the Yonko's and the Admirals.:kata:

Versus this:

Big meme is just Big meme, nothing to expect from her, but i still didn't lose hope on Kaidou. I think he'll be very impressive and show some crazy feats.

This is basically turning to how i thought it would be before the raid started. Kaidou will get all the shine and Meme will just be dealt with somehow in-between all of this.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
I don't give a damn about what you are saying.
I haven’t said anything though, I’m just comparing panels. How can you not give a damn about manga panels Jo? You are outright admitting that no matter what Oda does, you will cling on to whatever opinion you have formed even in the face of all contradiction.

You are not thinking rationally bro. And I’m not trying to be mean or troll you, I am legit concerned for your thinking process right now. At this point I’m concerned about what opinions you hold in the real world that are outright contradicted by reality man. Don’t keep doing this bro, you’re better than this. There is almost no defending Big Mom or Kaido at this point.

Be the bigger person, changing your opinion when it’s been proven wrong makes you look smarter. Doubling down on a wrong opinion isn’t going to win you any credibility with anyone.

J

Jo_Ndule

I haven’t said anything though, I’m just comparing panels. How can you not give a damn about manga panels Jo? You are outright admitting that no matter what Oda does, you will cling on to whatever opinion you have formed even in the face of all contradiction.

You are not thinking rationally bro. And I’m not trying to be mean or troll you, I am legit concerned for your thinking process right now. At this point I’m concerned about what opinions you hold in the real world that are outright contradicted by reality man. Don’t keep doing this bro, you’re better than this. There is almost no defending Big Mom or Kaido at this point.

Be the bigger person, changing your opinion when it’s been proven wrong makes you look smarter. Doubling down on a wrong opinion isn’t going to win you any credibility with anyone.
I will say it again

You can write 1000 walls of texts and none will change

The story isn't about your admirals or Navy being the best.
Top Pirates > top marines.

Whether you like it or not. I don't give a damn.

Stop tagging me or quoting me for your usual admiral wank please.

Status
Not open for further replies.