Votes: 91 35.4%
  • Raid Suit Sanji

Votes: 60 23.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
I haven’t said anything though, I’m just comparing panels. How can you not give a damn about manga panels Jo? You are outright admitting that no matter what Oda does, you will cling on to whatever opinion you have formed even in the face of all contradiction.

You are not thinking rationally bro. And I’m not trying to be mean or troll you, I am legit concerned for your thinking process right now. At this point I’m concerned about what opinions you hold in the real world that are outright contradicted by reality man. Don’t keep doing this bro, you’re better than this. There is almost no defending Big Mom or Kaido at this point.

Be the bigger person, changing your opinion when it’s been proven wrong makes you look smarter. Doubling down on a wrong opinion isn’t going to win you any credibility with anyone.
Like he ever had any credibility to begin with.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
What if you are on both sides though? Like me for example who likes both the Yonko's and the Admirals.:kata:
You can like Big Mom all you want, this isn’t about who you should like or dislike.

This is about all the people who are clinging to Big Mom > the Admirals when Oda objectively has no intention of substantiating that idea. Her fans are going to double down even in the face of this extreme disrespect in comparison to the Admirals. At this point it’s about denying objective reality because people believe they look smarter for defending lunacy? Idefk anymore lol.

Like Big Mom all you want, nobody is stopping you. But every single chapter that passes, and it’s clear as day Oda has no intention of portraying her above the Admirals.

Yes that would be insane if we got Carrot and Yamato in the last spread lol
Yep that wouldnt be smart by Oda sensei to put any future Sh Candidate to this spread aswell.
At the end of the arc and after a propper builed up makes a lot more sense then, than now during the beginning of the huge fight there lol

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
It doesn't have to do with powerscaling. It's the missing tension of Kaido and especially Big Mom. She's being handled like a freaking joke just to make some gag moments, that's the problem.
Yall should have listened when i said these 2 were clowns.

This war is a kiddy ballpark warzone, not counting those colorful hair on everyone. This is truly for a kids.
:lawsigh:
The Shinokuni situation at Punk Hazard (until it was revealed that the people gased by it were still alive bs), Birdcage of Dressrosa and Tea Party of Whole Cake Island gave me far more excitement and sense of danger than that.

The raid is clearly not the huge war even greater than Marineford promised by Oda.

Status
Not open for further replies.