Votes: 106 41.2%
  • Katakuri

Votes: 91 35.4%
  • Raid Suit Sanji

Votes: 60 23.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah it was obvious. Oda introduced this man as a loser which he embellished with a lot of smoke and mirrors fake hype.
The serious threat will be blackbeard and the navy and wg.
Tension has gone out the window when kiku hurt him.
Oda prepared this current arc three arcs ago. Destroying this huge teasing just to create fake hype? I mean, we all knew that Kaido is bound to be defeated but c'mon, he's just a stupid brute rn which isn't enjoyable at all.

BB sure is a more serious threat but as much as BB will have his own arc so does have Kaido his own arc.
You do realise that you still have to stick up with this joke of an antagonist for more +50 chapters till he's defeated? How is that even enjoyable if the antagonist is a clown from begin with?
What I liked about OP was its antagonists. Whether it is Arlong, Don Krieg, Croc, Enel, Lucci or Doflamingo, all of them were impressive in their own way. Meanwhile, Kaido is a dude consistently getting a PTSD whenever he faces powerful opponents, being scared af. That's just incredibly stupid.

Yeah, that's my point. The tension is completely gone.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Oda prepared this current arc three arcs ago. Destroying this huge teasing just to create fake hype? I mean, we all knew that Kaido is bound to be defeated but c'mon, he's just a stupid brute rn which isn't enjoyable at all.

BB sure is a more serious threat but as much as BB will have his own arc so does have Kaido his own arc.
You do realise that you still have to stick up with this joke of an antagonist for more +50 chapters till he's defeated? How is that even enjoyable if the antagonist is a clown from begin with?
What I liked about OP was its antagonists. Whether it is Arlong, Don Krieg, Croc, Enel, Lucci or Doflamingo, all of them were impressive in their own way. Meanwhile, Kaido is a dude consistently getting a PTSD whenever he faces powerful opponents, being scared af. That's just incredibly stupid.

Yeah, that's my point. The tension is completely gone.
Its something i said after kaido one shot luffy. I calleds it then oda would over correct kaido cause he made it seem impossible luffy would win only two weeks later. Since then kaidos reps in tatters. From oden clapping him the hostage shit the scabbards etc.

You have a single instance of Enel reacting like that. Afterwards, he fought against Luffy just fine despite his DF abilities being 99% useless against the latter. When he was on his maxim, he destroyed nearly everything with powerful lightning strikes. He singlehandedly took out more than half of the strawhats with single attacks.

Its something i said after kaido one shot luffy. I calleds it then oda would over correct kaido cause he made it seem impossible luffy would win only two weeks later. Since then kaidos reps in tatters. From oden clapping him the hostage shit the scabbards etc.
Imo it wouldn't have been a problem if the entire alliance has to defeat Kaido. And it is still highly likely that people will gang on Kaido to defeat him anyway. Why portraying him like a weakass coward now?

You have a single instance of Enel reacting like that. Afterwards, he fought against Luffy just fine despite his DF abilities being 99% useless against the latter. When he was on his maxim, he destroyed nearly everything with powerful lightning strikes. He singlehandedly took out more than half of the strawhats with single attacks.
Enel is a beast. Just let him lean CoA and he's going to be even more devastating than he already is.

I think folks just need to acknowledge a couple things
yonkos arent infallable and yes characters like brook, franky have all the means to make them look stupid .
we saw mf fodder deal damage to wb and we assume its cause he's old, just cause he's a yonko doesnt make him immune to cannons, bullets etc.
Now can characters who are significantly weaker able to outwit or even knock a yonko back either individually or as a team?
yes they can.
only folks that should cry about this are people who want to maintain scaling such as
yonkos one shot right hands.
reality would hit home soon. If anyone is going to blame oda for anything, its not big mom's portrayal but having kaido knock out luffy with one hit. folks who have read one piece for a while saw crocodile do the same thing at the start of alabasta, lucci to both luffy and zoro at ennies lobby and they both got taken down solo by luffy in the same arc. However with yonkos , we want to act like its a different story. if you werent complaining then , dont complain now. Big mom is not a joke if yu understand she is right where she is supposed to be. No one is a god in one piece.

You can like Big Mom all you want, this isn’t about who you should like or dislike.

This is about all the people who are clinging to Big Mom > the Admirals when Oda objectively has no intention of substantiating that idea. Her fans are going to double down even in the face of this extreme disrespect in comparison to the Admirals. At this point it’s about denying objective reality because people believe they look smarter for defending lunacy? Idefk anymore lol.

Like Big Mom all you want, nobody is stopping you. But every single chapter that passes, and it’s clear as day Oda has no intention of portraying her above the Admirals.
Oda doesn't even care to portray her to be above admirals, its already a given she's above them, he's just writing the story as he see fit

Status
Not open for further replies.