Votes: 106 41.2%
  • Katakuri

Votes: 91 35.4%
  • Raid Suit Sanji

Votes: 60 23.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Luffy used G3 on Page one as I remember, and he didn't almost break his jaw but almost dislocated his jaw, there's a difference. He also didn't beat Ulti and Page One, the fight was interraupted as he was saved by Yamato.
I corrected my word not broken is dislocated. But for beating them Luffy clearly on the upper hand not getting any damage at all. For Appoo case Luffy clearly damage pass out for few second/panel. Grandmaster marimo need to carry him. No advantage at all

I corrected my word not broken is dislocated. But for beating them Luffy clearly on the upper hand not getting any damage at all. For Appoo case Luffy clearly damage pass out for few second/panel. Grandmaster marimo need to carry him. No advantage at all
I wouldn't say hitting Page One once and throwing Ulti is a clear advantage. In a clear cut clash, the head butting, Ulti was clearly the winner and she was even abput to force him into G4. And Apoo can cause explosion right inside your body, ofcourse it'd hurt Luffy alot, even to the point of losing consciousness for a couple seconds.

Status
Not open for further replies.