Votes: 106 41.2%
  • Katakuri

Votes: 91 35.4%
  • Raid Suit Sanji

Votes: 60 23.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't you bet about if Sanji will be severely injured or not and if this would will heavily effect him?
I said that:
- If Sanji had minimal damage to NONE, I will win, I am betting on that Raid Suit will protect him from most damage and reduce it to minimal damage.

- While, I suggested that anything from (decent damage - heavily wounded or knocked out) I would lose...

We also established that "Sanji vs Doffy" damage was "DECENT Damage".... So, basically ANYTHING less tha Doffy damage, would make me win, and anything equal to Doffy damage or higher would make me LOSE the bet....

Right now, they are denying it saying Sanji had the same damage as against Doffy, while I am saying it is obviously less based on the fact that Sanji's clothes were MESSED UP with Doffy, and he was seen in a panel holding his injured shoulder on Sunny....

While here, Sanji looks in better shape, and EVEN commented on RS tanking the hit. And his clothes were fine... (BOTH the RS and the normal suit) and he was not seen holding his chest or belly after the attach from PAIN like against Doflamingo....

So basically, it's CLEAR AS CRYSTAL, He has less damage than his fight against Doffy, which makes it "Minimal damage"... but they simply are denying that

I don't remember if it was mentioned before in the mange, but did Oda show who's the lurking legend in Wano? Was it Kaido? I honestly forgot.
Lol the lurking legend, at this point I don't think there is a lurking legend. Although some people have said that the Kaido and Big Mom alliance is the return of Rocks, and that is supposed to be the lurking legend.

Also, you people spend too much time on Powerscaling here to enjoy the story. Wayy too much time. I blame your English teachers. See what teaching everyone "this curtain is blue" has led to.

Status
Not open for further replies.