• Katakuri

Votes: 91 35.4%
  • Raid Suit Sanji

Votes: 60 23.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This what I'll never understand about the OP Fandom lol

Luffy and Zoro's goal go up to fight kaido. Get eaten up by Queen then sent flying down to the ground failing. Not considered an L

Sanji's goal is saving Momo. Accomplishes it gets sent flying down by King. Considered an L

But I digress. Love the Crew Double Spread. Missing my girl Carrot thoooooo
Jealous Zorotards and Sanji haters. Nothing more.
Post automatically merged:

Who tf edited my shit

This what I'll never understand about the OP Fandom lol

Luffy and Zoro's goal go up to fight kaido. Get eaten up by Queen then sent flying down to the ground failing. Not considered an L

Sanji's goal is saving Momo. Accomplishes it gets sent flying down by King. Considered an L

But I digress. Love the Crew Double Spread. Missing my girl Carrot thoooooo
I’m so Glad Carrot is not there. And the point you are missing is that, there are more Zoro haters that shut down the thought of Kaido vs Zoro. That’s why this confirmed they will fight, so not a W

Reason why Sanji is way more on the right is to fill up the space and not cover Jinbe's fat ass.
Yooo, don't be so mad at Jinbe
He needs that fat for energy LOL
He's been flexing on Big Meme since WCI haha

The dude DESTROYED her fleet!

And people thought Jinbe will lose his crew
:gokulaugh:

The dude stayed behind, SAVED HIS CREW, Destroyed her Fleet, then went to Wano like a BOSS!

No wonder Garp is not worry about Kaido and Big Mom joun forces. It turn to be Big Meme and Crying Kaido.
I still wonder why Akainu expected Wano's military force to be a threat

He was too cautious
Post automatically merged:

I hope we see the Tobi Roppo again, they were hyped up and now they suddenly disappeared with the exception of Ulti.:catcry:
Ulti sama

We need her...

In our crew :/

▪Well a lot of things happened and sanji never got up he only got up after some times while has his face fucked like ichiji against Kuri and far worse than when drake tailed him or his bleeding face after doffy's attack landed while he struggling to finish his speech and panting from that while also there is some struggle when he wanted to stand uo with that huff / puff if Big mom wasn't out and luffy tried to ascend to the roof he would have been choked this is casual King and made him like that without using his sword .:feelsokeman:
▪Base King stopped his sneak attack and overpowered him using his fighting style while sanji sweated .:feelsokeman:
▪King used his most useless form to make Sanji thinking he would die but Rs protected him while he was fucked in his face and panting and struggling to finish his words and he only appeared while trying to stand up after some time while King went to stop luffy after Meme got clowned Sanji has to thank Jinbei/franky for giving King a distraction or he would have been choked like ichiji against kuri who needed to use FS an OP ability while King didn't .:feelsokeman:
▪Hybrid swordman > Hybrid form > Swordman King in base > Zoan form > Base King :feelsokeman:

The fact that BM is a Yonko and nobody is taking her serious speaks volumes. They dont see her as a threat at all. Im pretty sure the Low trio and Mid trio are gonna defeat in a team battle.

Status
Not open for further replies.