Votes: 106 41.2%
  • Katakuri

Votes: 91 35.4%
  • Raid Suit Sanji

Votes: 60 23.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, let me guys ask you something.... What if Oda made a plot twist and he made King has LESS bounty than Queen?

In terms of Card games, we KNOW that King is higher than Queen...

BUT, what if Oda decided to make a curveball and make "Queen > King" because simply in life, sometimes, Queens can have higher powers than Kings... it's basically the sam rank, one for males, one for females...

for example, Luffy will be Pirate King, but if it was BM or Hancock, it would be Pirate Queen...

Also, in terms of people WHO showcased their powers, Jack was the first, King was second, then Queen was third
However, Queen had his bounty reveal being 2nd after Jack.... but this can ALSO play into Oda throwing a curveball into making us shocked later that King is less than Queen, and Queen ISS actually the 2nd strongest after Kaido

So sanji was lucky because King is distracted and went to deal with luffy after meme got clowned dude is struggling in his speech and panting and fucked up in his face it seems he was nearly getting Ichiji's treatment against Kuri base King made him sweating and struggling while using his fighting style and now is fucked up from casual king using his most useless form if he used Barrier haki with that beak i don't know what would have happened but sanji always fights against Ppl who never tried to use hardening on him he is lucky:pepecorn:

So, let me guys ask you something.... What if Oda made a plot twist and he made King has LESS bounty than Queen?

In terms of Card games, we KNOW that King is higher than Queen...

BUT, what if Oda decided to make a curveball and make "Queen > King" because simply in life, sometimes, Queens can have higher powers than Kings... it's basically the sam rank, one for males, one for females...

for example, Luffy will be Pirate King, but if it was BM or Hancock, it would be Pirate Queen...

Also, in terms of people WHO showcased their powers, Jack was the first, King was second, then Queen was third
However, Queen had his bounty reveal being 2nd after Jack.... but this can ALSO play into Oda throwing a curveball into making us shocked later that King is less than Queen, and Queen ISS actually the 2nd strongest after Kaido
Nothing would change for me.
I'd still like to see an aireal battle between Sanji and King. And of course the Flunk Swordsman Style against Zoro.

By portrayal he is
Zoro isn't interested in him anyway
Sanji vs King
Jimbei vs Queen
Luffy and Zoro vs Kaido
By portrayal Zoro has always faced underlings for his serious fights.
By portrayal Zoro and Sanji fought equal enemies in Enes Lobby.
By portrayal Luffy solo'd the pacifista to show his growth while Zoro and Sanji shared one. (Yes they could do it to but this is portrayal of relative strength)
By portrayla Zoro and Sanji damaged a Kraken tentacle each while a nerfed underwater Luffy knocked it out.
By portrayal Zoro and Sanji blocked fishmen while Luffy fought final form Hody.
By portrayal Zoro fought Pica to avoid the pebble blocking his captains way.
By portrayal Zoro got knocked out after beating a nerfed subordinate of his captain's rival.

You have to go all the way back to Whiskey peak to argue that a non serious Luffy = a non serious Zoro, or rummage in a over 15 year old side book written before Enes Lobby to state that Luffy and Zoro both have maxed out strength in the scale (which does not mean they are equal just that the scale is not granular enough). Strange beliefs some people have.

Status
Not open for further replies.