Votes: 106 41.2%
  • Katakuri

Votes: 91 35.4%
  • Raid Suit Sanji

Votes: 60 23.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't seen Fairy Tail, but I really hate when people diss other shows and say comments like "Oda would NEVER"
cause usually it gets too ironic in that Oda ends up following the same trobe as other shonen.
People were legit insulting everyone who dared suggest time travel back when a lot of things about Wano didn't add up

Saying that Oda was above time travel and otherwise bullshit pretending that they know Oda personally

OPlers in ~ 7 years ago: haha Fairy Tail so much bullshit!!! Can't take Fairy Tail seriously anymore, no tension!!! Only plot armor!!! Hyped villain for nothing!!!!

Also Oda, drawing Luffy and friends, against not one, but two Yonko and their crews backed with Wano bad samurais:

Are they in Yonko HQ, against not one but two Yonkos; two strongest pirates in the world.. or are they in circus show, watching 2 clowns, 1 is doing animal show and the other is rolling around like a drum?

At this rate One Piss will make Fairy Tail like a masterpiece.
Robin Killing Smile :sweat:

You really wanna talk after that extraordinary performance by sanji ?
First you mixte the panels, zoro said that before because they saw queen transforming when they were going to the top so queen just catched them in the air.
Second : zoro or luffy didn't cry, begged, didn't ask the ennemies to let them go.
Third : they are completely fine after they land in the ground unlike someone who was grateful to his dad and suit.

Amazing the fact you dare to talk after that : Sanji performed poorly against King because he can fly, he didn't have anything to protect, 0 handicap after he gave momo but unfortunately he did nothing and stay quiet.

Go cry somewhere else, because sanji vs king was a clash but luffy/zoro vs queen wasn't.
But it still funny though..
:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
Please dont bring it up anymore, I cant stop laughing

Also for the people mentioning Carrot not being in the straw hat spread, yeah for sure it sucks, but this was a spread for the official crew mates. And as much as Carrot feels like one of them, she's not an official member YET.

And it's also worth noting that Brook wasn't included in the straw hat spread in Thriller Bark either, despite being right there next to all of them just like Carrot was.

Brook was shown defeated next to them at the beginning of that very same chapter, but then wasn't included in the final spread at the end. A couple chapters later he was then shown fighting alongside them.

The same could very well happen to Carrot who since she isn't an official member, wasn't included in the straw hat only spread, but will fight alongside them regardless performing combo attacks and stuff.

True.

But Luffy said he wanted 10 crewmembers so there's one missing. So far Carrot has the most chances to be the next SH, then to a lesser extent Yamato. I'd prefer Carrot over Yamato any time of the day, but personality wise I'd love Ulti to be next SH eventhough I know it won't happen.
I think the best thing Oda can do for a 10th SH member is add one from the past:
- Bon Clay
or
- Vivi

They are the ONLY TWO, who can fit PERFECTLY in the crew... and they both ALREADY are well-established, with proper screentime, and Oda can easily for example create a scenario to add Vivi back to the group for example... specially with latest events regarding reverie/Alabasta...

Bon Clay as well can fit perfectly, the only problem with it is he has SAME VOICE ACTOR as Franky, so I don't believe Oda will pull that off... but he can fit perfectly as "manga only"

Jinbe joined the crew late, but the guy has been WELL-ESTABLISHED since pre-timeskip, went through HELL with Luffy... Joining the SH should be rewarding... Carrot doesn't deserve it with all respect, neither Yamato... Bon Clay in Impel Down? SH material, Vivi? SH material and was even invited and current circumstances CAN SUPPORT her joining with right scenario
Post automatically merged:

People were legit insulting everyone who dared suggest time travel back when a lot of things about Wano didn't add up

Saying that Oda was above time travel and otherwise bullshit pretending that they know Oda personally
LMAO, and when it happens, they say: OMG, I did not see that coming, It's GODA... foreshadowing... blah blah blah... when it's right in front of them LMAO

It's also pretty funny when that does happens, those same fans then damage control, saying that "One Piece is a shonen after all".
Yep, I know

Are you seriously comparing One Piece with the steaming pile of hot garbage that is Fairy Fail!?!? Pls get out of here.
Its because readers like you guys the quality has droped to this Oda had no challenge he could draw what he wanted and it would sell

OP is shit since PH or even fishman island
New world is so boring that even the east blue is more interesting

If people would drop or push Oda he would pay more attention than now its a joke right now

Its because readers like you guys the quality has droped to this Oda had no challenge he could draw what he wanted and it would sell

OP is shit since PH or even fishman island
New world is so boring that even the east blue is more interesting

If people would drop or push Oda he would pay more attention than now its a joke right now
Why don't you show the example by dropping it?

Just when you though Big meme cannot get anymore Meme'd..:goatasure: This chapter forced me to drop Big mom and Numbers Hype. Numbers are just overgrown fodders and Big Meme is just shit.:mihugh:
Big Mom was saved by Numbers from Franky's radical beam

I would have loved to see the damage Beams can do with BM... cause we WOULD KNOW, how Kizaru would be shooting her and filling her with holes LMAO

I think the best thing Oda can do for a 10th SH member is add one from the past:
- Bon Clay
or
- Vivi

They are the ONLY TWO, who can fit PERFECTLY in the crew... and they both ALREADY are well-established, with proper screentime, and Oda can easily for example create a scenario to add Vivi back to the group for example... specially with latest events regarding reverie/Alabasta...

Bon Clay as well can fit perfectly, the only problem with it is he has SAME VOICE ACTOR as Franky, so I don't believe Oda will pull that off... but he can fit perfectly as "manga only"

Jinbe joined the crew late, but the guy has been WELL-ESTABLISHED since pre-timeskip, went through HELL with Luffy... Joining the SH should be rewarding... Carrot doesn't deserve it with all respect, neither Yamato... Bon Clay in Impel Down? SH material, Vivi? SH material and was even invited and current circumstances CAN SUPPORT her joining with right scenario

LMAO, and when it happens, they say: OMG, I did not see that coming, It's GODA... foreshadowing... blah blah blah... when it's right in front of them LMAO

Yep, I know
While I like Bon Clay very much, Saves Luffy many times, but the crew already has one Okama Kenpo trained. Don't need two Okama Kenpo. I still waiting Death Winks by Sanji

While I like Bon Clay very much, Saves Luffy many times, but the crew already has one Okama Kenpo trained. Don't need two Okama Kenpo. I still Death Winks by Sanji
Forget about Okama Kenpo trained guy... The dude is voiced by same actor... I already said this makes him HARD to pull. Oda makes sure to PICK the voice actors, AT LEAST for the SH members.... So, he won't commit the mistake of giving same voice actor to SAME MEMBERS LMAO

So, the best choice is actually Vivi... Momo to a lesser extent (even though many hate him, I don't hate him)... but yeah, those two i daresay are well-established as of now, and Momo is getting character development very well this arc

- Bon Clay
or
- Vivi

I agree that Vivi and Bon Clay are well-established characters that could have joined Luffy, but it's too late for them now. They had their chance but it didn't pan out. Even if we see them again in the future, they'll just be friends to the SH and allies to SH, that's all.

I'm not the biggest fan of Carrot, I just find her ok, but for now you can't deny she has the most chance for joining. She's been with SH for a while now, even had some emotional moments with them, so if anyone I see joining in the future it's going to beher.

And like you said there isn't much time for Oda to establish a new character to join the crew. Her Character is decent enough and could even be more expanded on in Wano going foreward. Besides she has the perfect role for her in the SH as a lookout.

Why doesn't Carrot deserve it?

She went through hell with them at WCI, losing her mentor. She singlehandedly fought one of an emperor's fleets, using a dangerous form that risks her own life, in order to save the crew from certain death. She acted in a role as a member of their crew on their ship. She helped save Sanji. She's now the only non straw hat with them at the stage, despite all of her tribe fighting up above against Kaido and Jack.

Not to mention the potential for a battle against Perospero in the future, and her realisation and declaration of the importance of the straw hats (what Pedro stated she'd understand).

Status
Not open for further replies.