Spoiler One Piece Chapter 990 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well. I would argue that.
We are 80+ chapters deep and this arc is not even better than Tea party:kayneshrug:
80+ chapter set up. A good set up in my opinion even if it's a bit too long, and it has the potential for a good pay off in the end, though it also have the potential to be a giant flop. We just have to wait and see what happens next in the arc to judge it correctly.

I have my fair share of criticisms of OP (mainly writing/pacing) but you can't deny that the level of complaining about 3 small bits of spoilers virtually every week for a 140 pages doesn't get tiring or ridiculous.

This happens every. single. chapter.
I don't understand what kind of logic is "I have read OP for 10 years so I must read it forever"

If you don't like something anymore just drop it, expecially when it's gonna last several more years :)

Do im the only one who want to see more of the numbers and beeing happy that the chapter handle them?
They are more then just normal giants and I hope Oda can show it, gonna be interesting to see them in action.
Overall I hype for the chapter, xDrake,Numbers,WsW,Luffy+Zoro, probably strawhats,Queen and other stuffs get handle her.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
80+ chapter set up. A good set up in my opinion even if it's a bit too long, and it has the potential for a good pay off in the end, though it also have the potential to be a giant flop. We just have to wait and see what happens next in the arc to judge it correctly.
Maybe. I "didn't eat well" for the entirety of Wano. This arc pisses me off every single chapter. Nothing significant happened.

Alabasta v3. Country. Baddy who rules the country. Crying princess.

Interim after interim after the interim.

I just didn't have a chance to enjoy this arc so far yet.

I know people like @Paperchampion23 probalby see me as an idiot but I dont care.

I read this series for 10 years and I have rights to expect something from the series.

Despite all the jokes I made about Zoro vs Sanji or other character I cant fucking enjoy this arc.

This arc gives me Dressrosa ptsd and trust me this was the worst time for me to read this. If I was on the community back when dressrosa was serialized you would see me now as a softer version of Seth.

Nothing make my happy as of yet and I'm fucking angry.

Status
Not open for further replies.