Spoiler One Piece Chapter 990 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
@BangMi
Since we need a new discussion here(thread almost dead), WsW vs xDrake could bring more answer to the powerlvl discussion.
Urouge was able to beat a YC of Big mom, what if Drake lose to WsW what would this mean much? Are Urouge a top Supernova lvl character, would Urouge defeat Perospero?
As example I can't imagine how Capone could defeat Perospero but Urouge take out YC Snack. Law lose to Doffy while Luffy defeat Cracker and Katakuri, Kid injured Big mom SC too. The place of the Supernova,Doffy and Big mom Sweet commander+Veterans is interesting.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
@BangMi
Since we need a new discussion here(thread almost dead), WsW vs xDrake could bring more answer to the powerlvl discussion.
Urouge was able to beat a YC of Big mom, what if Drake lose to WsW what would this mean much? Are Urouge a top Supernova lvl character, would Urouge defeat Perospero?
As example I can't imagine how Capone could defeat Perospero but Urouge take out YC Snack. Law lose to Doffy while Luffy defeat Cracker and Katakuri, Kid injured Big mom SC too. The place of the Supernova,Doffy and Big mom Sweet commander+Veterans is interesting.
regarding Urouge, i had interesting discussion with my fellow Urouge wank @NeutralWatcher , do you remember the lighting island when Urouge met old lady offering an umbrella?
Both of us assuming, EoS Urouge might be able to tank/absorb the elemental damage, and infuse them to his "Inga Zarashi".
With X-Drake is still confusing since Oda not hyping him that much..

N

NeutralWatcher

regarding Urouge, i had interesting discussion with my fellow Urouge wank @NeutralWatcher , do you remember the lighting island when Urouge met old lady offering an umbrella?
Both of us assuming, EoS Urouge might be able to tank/absorb the elemental damage, and infuse them to his "Inga Zarashi".
With X-Drake is still confusing since Oda not hyping him that much..
Maybe ancient zoan awakening. In Stampede Drake only attacked Bullet with his full zoan form and didn't show his hybrid form.

I think Drake also uses sword and axe too.

He might combine hybrid form with versatility of axe and sword and with his rokushiki too.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Maybe ancient zoan awakening. In Stampede Drake only attacked Bullet with his full zoan form and didn't show his hybrid form.

I think Drake also uses sword and axe too.

He might combine hybrid form with versatility of axe and sword and with his rokushiki too.
yes pre-ts drake able to kick pacifista easily, and how did you decide he have rokushiki technique?

Status
Not open for further replies.