Spoiler One Piece Chapter 990 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
But that's not a proper translation
He's actually creating a confusion... You don't omit words/numbers when translating to fit your narratives.

That's not how you translate something unless if you wanna cause chaos
His translation was all correct except that line, and the reason why it's like that is because that line was just really confusing in japanese.

And hey, maybe the one who is wrong with this is me, i'm human and i make mistakes.

Of course, i'm more sure of this being a technique called 'Juuki X Calibur' because the person who posted the post in 5ch is saying so, but who knows. TBH is part of fault of the spoiler provider for not saying who uses it and how it was readed since the beginning

J

Jo_Ndule

@PuckTheGreat
Man, don't omit words/numbers and deduct stuff when translating

It's like me translating a sentence from lingala " naza na X bonbon" into "I'm inside Sweet"
Omitting the X and thinking "na" means only "inside" while it can also be "have/has/got" "with" depending on contexts and tone.
The Proper translation will be "I have X sweets"

:kayneshrug: i don't do translations but I know you don't omit stuff just cause it doesn't suit your thinking.

His translation was all correct except that line, and the reason why it's like that is because that line was just really confusing in japanese.

And hey, maybe the one who is wrong with this is me, i'm human and i make mistakes.

Of course, i'm more sure of this being a technique called 'Juuki X Calibur' because the person who posted the post in 5ch is saying so, but who knows. TBH is part of fault of the spoiler provider for not saying who uses it and how it was readed since the beginning
Thanks for the clarification, one of Worst Gens few heros on this forum

Status
Not open for further replies.