Spoiler One Piece Chapter 990 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well i am counting on them defeating top YC level character this arc, which as you said requires comparable to G4 power level.

That doesn't mean that their strengths are exactly the same as Luffy's G4, they can replicate all of the same feats as Luffy's G4, or even are straight out comparable to G4 upmost limits, but i do expect that by the end of this arc they will be somewhere up there, within G4 range, fighters of comparable caliber.
But it doesn't... Again, don't confuse Luffy OVERALL to Gear 4.

Sanji and Zoro will use OTHER skills that Luffy didn't have: invisibility, RS durability, sword lethality, stronger hardening, etc... but no one will match its raw power.

Cap without nami he loses to cracker
Heck he only beat cracker cause oda made cracker not use haki when he stabbed tankman or luffy would be dead

Mate, it took Katakuri half a day to beat base Luffy. How is Cracker "beating" him without Nami?

Like I said, Oda held back from using King Kong Gun, because he wants to showcase it against Kaido. He wrote the fight so Luffy wins with Tankman.

people just ignore when Zoro look bad, and only count his good feats when compared to Luffy

his Durability and Speed are inferior to G4 , G4 can fly which can cause problems to Zoro, its yet to be seen if Zoro can handle Snake man AS

hes only impressive compared to luffy in AP and Range

and one of the reasons Oda is gonna make him fight Kaido directly because its gonna be a group fight, where he can be useful to damage Kaido bit mostly because Kaido would also have to deal with other strong fighter at the same time, meaning even if he damage Kaido that wouldn't put him above post TS Luffy, because AP isn't everything

I think Zoro will both defeat King and fight Kaido, but not in this Raid, right now he can't do it, in the second Round and after another Power up he should be able to

So from this scene to this one

Where he has it under control

say he goes and beats king now
enma made him jump from below yc3 to beat a yc1 ?
Who cares.... He literally says by the time he gets use to it, he'll be much stronger. And then he proceeds to train with the Sword. No matter how you look at it, because of Enma, Zoro will have gotten stronger. You can't retroactively apply any feats of his from here on out to any previous arc.

Who cares.... He literally says by the time he gets use to it, he'll be much stronger. And then he proceeds to train with the Sword. No matter how you look at it, because of Enma, Zoro will have gotten stronger. You can't retroactively apply any feats of his from here on out to any previous arc.
I highly doubt he's gotten used to it in a week.

But it doesn't... Again, don't confuse Luffy OVERALL to Gear 4.

Sanji and Zoro will use OTHER skills that Luffy didn't have: invisibility, RS durability, sword lethality, stronger hardening, etc... but no one will match its raw power.
They will have their strengths and weaknesses, they are obviously not exact copies of G4. Characters with less "raw power" than other can still be on an overall comparable level while having different strengths specific to them.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Im asking you a simple question did that sword boost him from below luffy so under yc3 to be able to beat a yc1 ?

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
people just ignore when Zoro look bad, and only count his good feats when compared to Luffy

his Durability and Speed are inferior to G4 , G4 can fly which can cause problems to Zoro, its yet to be seen if Zoro can handle Snake man AS

hes only impressive compared to luffy in AP and Range

and one of the reasons Oda is gonna make him fight Kaido directly because its gonna be a group fight, where he can be useful to damage Kaido bit mostly because Kaido would also have to deal with other strong fighter at the same time, meaning even if he damage Kaido that wouldn't put him above post TS Luffy, because AP isn't everything

I think Zoro will both defeat King and fight Kaido, but not in this Raid, right now he can't do it, in the second Round and after another Power up he should be able to
If zoro can cut kaido wtf do you think hes doing to g4

Status
Not open for further replies.