Spoiler One Piece Chapter 990 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
He doesn't need to fully get used to it in a week. Just training with the Sword will make him stronger as per his own words. It's not like he starts at Y level, and then as soon as he gets used to Enma he jumps to X level. It's a steady build up of getting stronger.
Yeah but a week with a sword is not making him jump from Veteran level to right hand level. Come on... I made a few threads scaling Luffy essentially to Veteran level at Marineford (~ Moriah ~ Curiel) and it took Luffy 2 years to get to right hand level.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Yeah but a week with a sword is not making him jump from Veteran level to right hand level. Come on... I made a few threads scaling Luffy essentially to Veteran level at Marineford (~ Moriah ~ Curiel) and it took Luffy 2 years to get to right hand level.
This is my point, regardless of how much you overrate doffy i think we both agree in a straight 1 v 1 in dressrosa doffy would have beaten luffy. Most place doffy yc2 or 3 and luffy yc3 ish too
they advocating zoro jumping from below that to beat a yc1 just cause of enma which is nonsensical.
Post automatically merged:

Thats literally what I said

do you think because Zoro have attacks that can heavily damage G4 means he automatically win against G4?
Yes i think its obvious the gap in coa back then means zoro would rip through g4 in a clash.

The one's that you will see that he did not use before.
Lmfao remind me on bro when we see it which is an enma only move

This is my point, regardless of how much you overrate doffy i think we both agree in a straight 1 v 1 in dressrosa doffy would have beaten luffy. Most place doffy yc2 or 3 and luffy yc3 ish too
they advocating zoro jumping from below that to beat a yc1 just cause of enma which is nonsensical.

Yes i think its obvious the gap in coa back then means zoro would rip through g4 in a clash.

Lmfao remind me on bro when we see it which is an enma only move
I have Luffy, Doffy, and Katakuri above all Commanders because they're CoC users but go on :milaugh:

HA001

I have Luffy, Doffy, and Katakuri above all Commanders because they're CoC users but go on :milaugh:
Lmfao i know but put that to one side for a sec and use the standard scaling it doesnt change my point about enma giving zoro that big a jump when he only just got the sword for a start.

You people forget that Zoro of all character constantly trains. He did so inbetween arcs as well, you can argue that his "passive" growth from island to island should be highest among SH's.

He trained while sailing from Dressrosa to Zou. Trained from Zou to Wano. Trained in Wano likely as well. Had fights through out Wano up to getting Enma. Is training with Enma to push his Haki control to a whole new level.

If Dressrosa Zoro was F6 level for example, he can reach Wano already @ YC4 level, and then push through Wano "adventures" and the Enma training to Top YC range.

Also it's very likely that he will not necessarily start the fight with King stronger than him, but adjust and grow in combat to defeat him and put into practice some crazy new technique that allows him to do so.

HA001

You people forget that Zoro of all character constantly trains. He did so inbetween arcs as well, you can argue that his "passive" growth from island to island should be highest among SH's.

He trained while sailing from Dressrosa to Zou. Trained from Zou to Wano. Trained in Wano likely as well. Had fights through out Wano up to getting Enma. Is training with Enma to push his Haki control through a whole new level.

If Dressrosa Zoro was F6 level for example, he can reach Wano already @ YC4 level, and then push through Wano "adventures" and the Enma training to Top YC range.

Also it's very likely that he will not necessarily start the fight with King stronger than him, but adjust and grow in combat to defeat him and put into practice some crazy new technique that allows him to do so.
Someone who started that weak would be able to clash with fuji twice and bust a golem.

Never said it would, but Enma might not be the only powerup he receives. As it stands right now, I don't see him on the level of a YC1.

Status
Not open for further replies.