Spoiler One Piece Chapter 990 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes i think its obvious the gap in coa back then means zoro would rip through g4 in a clash.
who said there will be a clash? G4 Luffy will just dodge his attacks and Kong Gun him in the face or something lol

in CQC G4 have way superior feats, he would hit Zoro 5 times before Zoro would have a chance to hit him

Those are just semantics to argue against Zoro coming out of the TS stronger than Luffy. It's literally a anti Zoro agenda hiding behind Katakuri's shadow.

Nothing in the story points to Kings inferiority to Kata. Basic manga telling tells u how the enemies get a notch stronger by each passing arc, while King even has a much higher bounty which to an extent is power related.
I agree Zoro =< Luffy. I also agree somewhat that Jatakuri ≈ King. But that’s assuming

Katakuri < King < Ben Beckman/Shiryu

Never said it would, but Enma might not be the only powerup he receives. As it stands right now, I don't see him on the level of a YC1.
asura zoro>yc1
king is gonna get one shoted tell u :suresure:
he won t tank 9 swordstyle:myman:
Post automatically merged:

cap
injured pre skip zoro was dodging this

Youre severely underestimating his reactions.
Let s not forget asura 360 vision :steef:

Let’s talk about Jack the Drought again
Jack when he release his awakened zoan form:

:steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef:
Scabbard+Alliance run away in seconds away after seeing Jack awakened form curbstomping Inu and Neko.
:finally::finally:
Post automatically merged:

cap
injured pre skip zoro was dodging this

Youre severely underestimating his reactions.
I would also show the Kaku fight, it was insane how both Kaku and Zoro had a acrobatics fightskills.

Yep Boundman Luffy couldn't find a way to overcome or bypass Cracker's defense. Plus it's kinda ridiculous that this fight was treated as if Cracker hadn't faced rain or water before and was powerless because of it when he had faced and beaten Urouge while during a heavy storm and it was surely not the first time he had fought under rain before.
Not to mention Cracker not using Hardening against Tankman. That's just one of the many ridiculous things within the fight.

I hate the fact that Oda turned this "cute". I understand it fits inline with Choppers character, but man does it take away from the effectiveness of Chopper being a "True monster."
I still have (small) hope that Oda will turn his character around, preferably this arc considering its full of Zoans.

I REALLY want Chopper to bring back Arm and Jumping points back, upgraded. Hopefully Oda decided on this and thats why I hope every character has a significant growth moment this arc, if not a 1v1

Never said it would, but Enma might not be the only powerup he receives. As it stands right now, I don't see him on the level of a YC1.
YC1 as in Katakuri, Beckman, Rayleigh, or King/Marco? Because those are very different things.

Like I've stated before, it's a mistake to compare King and Marco to Katakuri, because Oda specifically changed Katakuri's character to be the "anti-Luffy" and gave him CoC.

So while yeah, he might not be Katakuri level, King has shown absolutely nothing to state he is above Zoro. Base Sanji with no DJ blocked his "famed" kicks.

YC1 as in Katakuri, Beckman, Rayleigh, or King/Marco? Because those are very different things.

Like I've stated before, it's a mistake to compare King and Marco to Katakuri, because Oda specifically changed Katakuri's character to be the "anti-Luffy" and gave him CoC.

So while yeah, he might not be Katakuri level, King has shown absolutely nothing to state he is above Zoro. Base Sanji with no DJ blocked his "famed" kicks.
Rs Sanji isn’t base

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
No lol. Doflamingo beat the dogshit out of Gear 2 and 3 pre gamma knife

Doflamingo trolled Luffy just as hard as Katakuri did initially lol.

Luffy had to literally be carried away from Doflamingo after only fighting him for like 20 minutes lol. Whereas Cracker literally fed Luffy for 11 hours straight, and Luffy defeated him despite being in the middle of the seducing woods and not having Law to help him.

Doflamingo neg diffs these peon YC3s Lol. I don’t care what fodder minks Jack has to extreme diff.
I don't like the examples of Doffy and Katakuri vs Luffy because everyone should know at this point that MC Plot armor won back then not Luffy.

Status
Not open for further replies.