Spoiler One Piece Chapter 990 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we go by your guys logic here
Zoro cant fight King or Kaido because both fly
Sad thing for you guys is that Zoro will fight both
Pls atleast re-read the whole argument before even posting

Nobody is saying Zoro cant fight King cause he fly . Its just its hard to hit a enemy who is at sky even you are on the ground

Have u tried to fling the stone on bird ? Ever then u would knowπŸ˜‘

Pls atleast re-read the whole argument before even posting

Nobody is saying Zoro cant fight King cause he fly . Its just its hard to hit a enemy who is at sky even you are on the ground

Have u tried to fling the stone on bird ? Ever then u would knowπŸ˜‘
Oda doesn't give a crap about it tho
He will find a way for Zoro to not have an hard time to hit King

Zoro vs King will be legendary :sanmoji::finally:

Has it ever been user against a moving enemy ? No

Has Zoro ever user against enemy thats in sky? No

So what are u trying to prove here . Its a speedy technique i know that but would it work on a moving enemy thats what this argument is all about

You cannot say Zoro speedblitz a opponent with a tecnique meant to look like that

Here are the example of Speedblitz :

- Kaido against Luffy
- Luffy against Doflamingo
-Kizaru against Drake
-Sanji against Oven

Those are the pure speedblitz .Damn There is a break next week all of those Zoro wanker can go read Gamaran manga or even Samurai x and learn some Samurai moves 🀣🀣🀣

Atleast that way they can bring a solid point in argument
Man im not talking about its usage against Ariel, stationary, moving, below ground. I am talking about Iai moves being speedblitz moves. Idc about the king vs zoro or whatever behind it. I'm telling you, you are a fucking idiot for thinking shishi sonson isnt a move used to close the gap and speed blitz the opponent when the time is appropriate

Man im not talking about its usage against Ariel, stationary, moving, below ground. I am talking about Iai moves being speedblitz moves. Idc about the king vs zoro or whatever behind it. I'm telling you, you are a fucking idiot for thinking shishi sonson isnt a move used to close the gap and speed blitz the opponent when the time is
appropriate
-🀣🀣 I guess arguing with you guys i might even start to swear but i dont think i am that kind of guy to get butthurt and saying idiot to others

I know Iai is drawing the the sword and sheathing it before the enemy can even realize. The fact its a texnique used in special scenario thats all . People should not use such a move to justify Oh yeah Zoro can even speedblitz King with Iai

Seriously πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ When has Zoro even used such a move against a powerful enemy ?

-🀣🀣 I guess arguing with you guys i might even start to swear but i dont think i am that kind of guy to get butthurt and saying idiot to others

I know Iai is drawing the the sword and sheathing it before the enemy can even realize. The fact its a texnique used in special scenario thats all . People should not use such a move to justify Oh yeah Zoro can even speedblitz King with Iai

Seriously πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ When has Zoro even used such a move against a powerful enemy ?
Kaku, Kuma, Ryuma

Look I'll be frank, no zoro cannot speedblitz king even with that move, but shishisonson has potential to speedblitz opponents

If Sanji was a swordsman I'm sure he could make shishisonson the speedblitz move it is

Moving enemy, in the sky. Close the door behind yourself. :myman:

Haha 🀣

Did u forget to post panel
before that?
How Zoro was using Ussop trampolia to jump and the Luffy flung that Dragon towards him to cut that Dragon ?

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Post automatically merged:

Its like apple falling from tree towards knife . Well atleast u brought the panel thats a good one i guess πŸ˜‚

Status
Not open for further replies.