Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not gonna be a 2 on 1

Perospero is gonna try bullying Carrot and mentioning Pedro's Death which will lead to Big Brother Chopper going super Saiyan on his ass
I would take that too. Chopper really needs a badass fight finally again. And your idea is reallistic aswell.
I'm not sure what Oda is planing here but I would find it awesome if it happens this way or in a simillar one. Perospero is there for a reason though.

N

NeutralWatcher

I guess saying he knows Coby is a lot.

Akainu bout to die by Luffy and yells Coby!!

Luffy forgives Akainu

( Think of it like the "Martha" thing of Batman vs Superman)

:suresure:
This is what I have problem with some protagonists.

Naruto was also chill with Obito and even called him awesome after what Obito did to his parents. Hopefully Oda fixes this and makes Luffy more relatable.

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
β€Ž
Delusions.

Jack couldn't take either of them down during those time frames and it was the same in reverse which makes it a stalemate. Jack was not clean. He had injuries too like Inuarashi. Oda isn't consistent with those scratches. Sometime they're there, other times they disappear completely.

Shishilian blatantly said it was even match and that the Dukes couldn't topple jack but Jack couldn't topple them either.
The Dukes had 12 hours of rest each while Jack none, and didnt even use his hybrid form. Wanda said Jack was a true monster. Also, Jack's bruises never came back despite all those panels.

It's clearly more impressive for Jack.

This is what I have problem with some protagonists.

Naruto was also chill with Obito and even called him awesome after what Obito did to his parents. Hopefully Oda fixes this and makes Luffy more relatable.
I just hope that Luffy actually forgot what Drake did to those villages.
( Oda can make him forget I think due plot )

If he later remembers and rejects Drake I'm ok.

Crocodile case is different cuz he was punished by Luffy first then it took Jimbei and Ivankov to convince Luffy .

Status
Not open for further replies.