Status
Not open for further replies.
Oda is trying to make fall of Kaido realistic by showing us that he can be injured.....Like 50 chapters back, no one had an idea on how Kaido will be defeated....He seemed invincible....Now that he is getting injured and seems vulnerable, his eventual defeat by Luffy will be somewhat believable...

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
I assume everytime that Akainu had both ryou and future sight, because that even if Katakuri hasn't ryou, alone his fs make him op. Everyone here know the winner back in WCi should be Katakuri, everyone who wasn't named Luffy who show amazing heatfight would lose to Katakuri. As @Pantheos and @Jo_Ndule said in the past, in the moment where Katakuri show up again he will show really op.
So far im little disappointed how Oda threat King, so far he is the most underwhelmed YC1 of all Yonkous. I hope it change since I like King design and role as vicecaptain of Kaido.
Just waiting for my man. I still believe Katakuri will take over the BM Pirates somewhere in the story and will then support Luffy.

My biggest issue with this fight as a whole is that Kaido looks like a complete moron for turning into a huge target and firing Boro breathe the second time after Kinemon already sliced his first.

At this point he should just go back to human form and use his fists
Post automatically merged:

Unless if The Scabbards have higher endurance than Oden There is zero reason for Kaido to stay in his Dragon form, they aren't an army of 100000, they are just 9 guys

I don't know what Oda is thinking with this because either Kaido isn't taking them seriously yet or he's stubborn

Is some editor holding a gun to his head telling him not to show the Hybrids of the Calamities and Kaido?

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
My biggest issue with this fight as a whole is that Kaido looks like a complete moron for turning into a huge target and firing Boro breathe the second time after Kinemon already sliced his first.

At this point he should just go back to human form and use his fists
Post automatically merged:

Unless if The Scabbards have higher endurance than Oden There is zero reason for Kaido to stay in his Dragon form, they aren't an army of 100000, they are just 9 guys

I don't know what Oda is thinking with this because either Kaido isn't taking them seriously yet or he's stubborn

Is some editor holding a gun to his head telling him not to show the Hybrids of the Calamities and Kaido?
He gives the scabbards time to shine, thats what happening here. I guess you can stuff like that consider vor the next 7 chapters. Oda clearly has a goal in front of him, and this goal has 4 Digits

You realize the Sulong Duo seemingly defeated Jack much harder than Fujitora and Sengoku did right?

Unless you think Fujitora just kinda stood around doing nothing letting his men attack first, which is how Jack sunk the ships, or that Jack ambushed them or something and was just immediately crushed by Fujitora but that doesn’t seem to be the impression that Oda wants us to have.

The Sulong Dukes might be low top tier or YC1. In that range.
Sengoku wasn't involved in their battle when we go according to the VC nor do i believe that Fuji would let Sengoku take part in it when it's his duty.

Jack was already tired and beaten with countless injuries before the Dukes ganged up on him.

Honestly, to me it seems like the second Jack closed in on Fuji is when he got his ass whooped.

I still think they're YC3 individually.

Imagine two Katakuri's ganging up on an already wounded Marco. Ofc Marco would get his ass beat immediately.

I assume everytime that Akainu had both ryou and future sight, because that even if Katakuri hasn't ryou, alone his fs make him op. Everyone here know the winner back in WCi should be Katakuri, everyone who wasn't named Luffy who show amazing heatfight would lose to Katakuri. As @Pantheos and @Jo_Ndule said in the past, in the moment where Katakuri show up again he will show really op.
So far im little disappointed how Oda threat King, so far he is the most underwhelmed YC1 of all Yonkous. I hope it change since I like King design and role as vicecaptain of Kaido.
Katakuri will be even more badass onces he becomes the new head of the Charlotte Family and BMP.

Even if Kaido comes back strong later......His portrayal so far has been disappointing....No other primary antagonist suffered such a clowning smh.....I expected much more from Kaido and Yonkos in general
why dissapointed.
kaido been getting gangbanged by top yc commander lv squad and yet we are all know he will eventually beat them.

some admiral get hold by even 1 character like sabo marco luffy or old rayleigh and here we are seing kaido take out 9 at same time.

It cant be ruled out at all that Oda wants to humiliate Kaido and then make him wreck and wipe out the Scabbards within seconds.

Wouldnt that cause a bigger shock effect and hype him even more?

I think it's still fair to say that both Inu and Neko are nerfed in that state. Those weapons are not a 100% substitute for their lost limbs.
tbh these things doesn't matter much in One Piece....when nerf happens in One Piece one way or other Oda specifically indicates it like for example gamma knife with Doffy or WB heart attack...

Nah. Luffy has more destructive power.

Dude, can you read? First of all, Thunder Bagua is his signature move, as shown by Yamato. Saying it's Hakiless is pure fucking stupidity.

Secondly, I stated Luffy's offence > Kaido's offence and Kaido's defence > Luffy's defence. Use some basic 3rd grader logic to see that point makes no sense.
TB is one of many attacks, there’s nothing to suggest it’s high lvl attack in Kaido’s arsenal. We got only one physical strength attack from Kaido. It would only make sense for Yamato if he gonna copy an attack from Kaido it would be something we have heard of only. Don’t even try claiming it’s anywhere of a high lvl attack from Kaido just cuz it 1 shotted your boy. And nah saying it’s hakiless os nothing, but a fact, only an ignorant who never read OP would say otherwise. So chill with those claims to only hope making Luffy some Kaido lvl pirate.

He gives the scabbards time to shine, thats what happening here. I guess you can stuff like that consider vor the next 7 chapters. Oda clearly has a goal in front of him, and this goal has 4 Digits
My biggest issue is that it would be 7 chapters of the same thing, Kaido stares, a Scabbard attacks him with attacks that are like papercuts to him, he glares at them

If they were gonna win against him then a 10 chapters fight like that would be tolerable but instead it's gonna be a 10 chapter warm up for Luffy with Kaido not being too injured because Oda wants Luffy to damage him the most

Status
Not open for further replies.