Who Can Save Wano (and us)?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So "Sanji thinking to his head about how good Jinbei is" isn't in the chapter It's just Redon providers trolling Sanji like they usually do. The text is in Korean so I'll give them the benefit of the doubt*** but Sanji did not say that all

Not really***
He really only complemented him for assessing the situation correctly (based on the korean text) so yh some exaggeration for sure. Fun scene overall

He was Whitebeard strongest man his Rayleigh WB didnt even call him son he called him brother
he made Roger the pirate king
He hurt an yonko
he fought the Roger crew with prime Rayleigh there and we all know prime Rayleigh is easily admiral level
Kaido is the strongest indivdual in the series he challenged the marines and yonkos and was captured 18 times by them yet Oden left the only scar on him thats hype as hell
My assessment is not restricted to his power level, it's his overall character agency. I will perhaps expand more upon this in a separate post later.

This is from Goatinformer aka not me lol.

- We see Sanji using Advanced Color of Armament Haki and he tested it against Alpacaman.

-And then Kaido told the Calamities that they can't beat Sanji in a 1v1 fight.

-And then Queen try to sneak attack Sanji by using Brachio Bomber but Sanji said sike and send Queen flying.

-And Sanji defeated Queen without using the RS.

-And then Zoro gives a epic speech about Sanji in front of everybody.

-And then Sanji using the RS against King and eventually win against him.

-And then Law arrives to the main hall and commented on Sanji's RS once again and said that he is way stronger than Zoro.

-Meanwhile, Zoro and Drake are still having an extreme diff fight against Apoo and Zoro said that he needs a new sword in order to defeat Apoo.:pepapoo:

-And at the end, RS Sanji give Kaido another permanent scar which kills him because of Sanji's black flames which can't be extinguished.

-And then at the end of Wano, everybody is celebrated and Sanji is married to Ochou, Ulti and Black Maria.
Lmao
What the fuck haha

Status
Not open for further replies.