Spoiler One Piece Chapter 994 Spoiler Summaries and Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
|One Piece Chapter 994 Spoiler Summaries and Images|
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This thread is for posting "One Piece Chapter 994 Spoiler Summaries and Images". Please use the thread "One Piece Chapter 994 Spoilers Discussions" for discussing the spoilers.

|Rules|
  • Please familiarize yourself with the "WorstGen Rules" and be sure to follow them meticulously while discussing.
  • Do not speak about the spoilers outside this thread until the chapter comes out.
  • Avoid posting links to the other sites hosting the spoilers as much as possible.
  • Avoid using spoiler images in your avatar/signature/memes until the chapter gets released.
  • Avoid posting the already posted content again.
  • This thread is for spoilers only. Do not post anything discussion related to this thread. Such posts will be removed as soon as they're noticed.
  • This thread remains closed until someone finds new spoilers from a trusted source so you may spend your time at "The Waiting Room" as you wait for the spoilers.
  • Please contact a staff member as soon as you find spoilers from a trusted source so that we can open the spoiler threads. You may post the spoilers in the "Waiting Room" if the staff member takes too long to respond.

DISCLAIMER: WorstGen does not create or take part in the creation of these spoilers. The spoilers are found on sources on the internet (open information) and are posted here for discussion.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Big Thanks to Korean Leaker and Himiko
and translation from Redon, so thank you Redon!!

* 키쿠 팔 잘린 부위를 킨에몬이 여우불 검술로 달군 검으로 절단면에 지져서 지혈..

* 카이도 왈 "항상 각오가 있다"면서 "사무라이를 좋아한다" 발언. 그리고 죽음은 사람의 완성이라며 인간 모습으로 돌아 옴.

* 루피와 상디, 징베를 가로막는 신우치 몇 마리 나왔으나 잡몹이라 패스..

* 퀸이 쏜 익사이트 탄 "빙귀"는 적 아군을 가리지 않고 전염. 쵸파는 퀸이 항체를 갖고 있을 거라고 추측.

* 퀸이 뜬금 아푸에게 항체를 던져주더니 적들에게 빼앗기면 참살형이라고 각오하라고 함. 술래잡기 시작.

* 야마토 장면 전환. 모모노스케에게 가해지는 포격과 공격을 야마토가 자기 몸으로 막아 냄.

* 야마토가 사사키 부하 하나 날려버리고 모모노스케는 아까는 아버님의 이름을 대더니 정체가 뭐냐고 물음.

* 화 제목처럼 "다른 이름은 야마토. 너를 위해서 죽을 수 있어!" 야마토가 이렇게 대답하고 종료. (그림이 이 부분)
- Kinemon uses his "foxfire style" to seal the wound on Kiku's arm.
- Kaidou says that he has always liked samurai and that death serves to complete a man's life.
- Kaido returns to his human form.
- Luffy, Sanji and Jinbe meet several Shinuchi (Headliners) but they manage to move on.
- Queen's bullets infect enemies and allies.
- Chopper believes that Queen must have the antidote.
- Queen gives Apoo the antidote and tells him that if they take it away, he will kill him. They start chasing him.
- Yamato blocks Momonosuke's attacks with his body.
- Yamato defeats a subordinate of Sasaki, Momonosuke asks him why he said the name of his father (this last part is not very clear).
- As in the title of the chapter Yamato says "My other name is Yamato and I can die for you!".
It looks like this and the image above are the end of the chapter.

Last edited:
Full summary, thanks to redon from MangaHelpers Fórum.

Chapter 994: "My other name is Yamato".

In the cover, "Gang" Bege's Oh My Family last part. Bege's ship sails happily away from pursuing Marines.

Kinemon uses his "Kitsunebiryuu" to burn's Kiku's wound and stops the bleeding. Kiku gets up saying she's fine.

Kaidou says he likes samurai because they are always prepared to die. He's jealous of Roger and Whitebeard's glorious deaths, since it is death that completes a man. Kaido turns into human form (he's almost fine despite Red Scabbards' attacks) and the fight continues.

Luffy's group encounter 2 weird Headliners. On one hand Hamlet, a handsome gentleman-like guy... but his entire body is the head of giraffe. On the other hand Fourtricks... imagine a chicken but his face is at its butthole. Jinbe and Sanji take care of them easily.

In the main stage many people are infected by Queen's bullets. One of them is Omasa, the Yakuza boss in charge of the Udon region (the big guy with cat's whiskers). Chopper says it's impossible for him to make an antidote in this situation with this limited time, but he thinks Queen must be carrying one.

Queen says that everyone who gets turned into Oni will die in 1 hour. The Oni attacks indiscriminately, even Kaidou's subordinates and Orochi's samurai are attacked.

Queen announces that he will start a game and throws the only antidote bottle in the world to Apoo. Queen tells Apoo that he must protect it until everyone dies or he will be executed. Everyone in the room chases after Apoo.

Cut back to Yamato, Momonosuke and Sasaki. We see flashback of young Yamato wearing a mask in the crowd during Oden's execution. Yamato explains how she was there to witness Oden's death and Shinobu's speech.

Yamato then takes all the bullets that Kaidou's armored troop shots to Momonosuke. There's a huge explosion too, but Yamato is completely fine.

Yamato says she went to Kuri after the execution to save Momonosuke, but could only watch when Momonosuke was held by Kaidou at the top of the castle since she wasn't strong enough to do anything.

She then starts the fight, smashing one of Sasaki's subordinates (the porcupine one).

Momonosuke: "Who are you? A moment ago you use my father's name...?"

Yamato: "My other name is Yamato, and I will die for you!"

END. Break next week.

Sasaki: Do you think you can run away while carrying them away!? Young master Yamato!!

Momo: Who the hell...

Yamato: ...

Sasaki: If we kill that kid we will accomplish our mission.

Shinobu: I don't know who are you but...!! If you are our ally... Please save Lord Momonosue...

Yamato: I will save you too, Shinobu-san!!

Shinobu: !?

Yamato: I saw Kouzuki Oden's execution 20 years ago!!

Shinobu: Eh...?

Shinobu(20ya): Who is the idiot lord!? Try to say it again!!

Yamato: I cried with your words!! I cried with Kouzuki Oden's way of life!!

(Explosion)

Momo: Uwah

Yamato: Momonosuke-kun, that day, I ran to Kuri to save you!

Momo: Eh... Why? Are you okay!?

Yamato: But sorry!! I couldn't do anything but to see you as my father was about to let you fall.

Sasaki: !!?

Yamato: I didn't have strenght that day!!

Sasaki: .....!!

Momonosuke: W-Who are you...? You said my father's name before...!

Yamato: My other name is Yamato!!! I can die for you!!

Status
Not open for further replies.