• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rosella.Fiamingo

Peerless In History
Marco’s flame damages Prometheus???

:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

@Rosella.Fiamingo @Jo_Ndule @Shiroyru I’ve got it, let’s do a “Yonko Fan L Calendar”, where we attribute each month of the year to the Ls that the Yonko fans take on a monthly basis lmfao.

I remember the days where Akainu’s weakest attack getting surprise blocked by Marco, now we find out that Marco has Devil Fruit advantage over Big Mom

:leohah:

Not really a surprise though, I’ve been saying Big Mom’s Devil Fruit is high tier at best since early 2018 lol.
:suresure: You're getting really desperate now.

I mean, he did just damage Prometheus. Which means he is at the very least a threat to one of her strongest homies. He’s also the alliance’s 1st or 2nd strongest fighter, so her putting him down makes pretty much zero senses.

What’s more likely is that he broke free when Wanda and Carrot attacked.
BM v Marco equals BM overpowering and holding him like a toy.

Bloodlusted Akainu vs Marco equals Akainu failing to overpower him.

The gap is clear.

It’s not BS, it’s like sensible fans have been saying for 2 years now. The Yonko are on par with commanders in terms of strength, even below in some cases.

It’s funny that there are people who read a series where Oda tries to spoon feed the fact that “perception =/= reality” to babies, but there are still people in this fandom who deny the reality that the Yonko are as weak as commanders in favor of the perception that the Yonko are stronger than commanders lol.
What are you even talking? Your comment has nothing to do with what I say. How is marco's flames or any flame able to hurt SUN without any expplaination? Prometheus is not ace, he is literally a sun, this is like saying if ace touches marco he will get hurt(sun is still much hotter though). Same with brook's stupid soul thing, has no explaination as to why it should effect the homies, just throws a random soul dialouge which has nothing to do the series at all. Earlier in WCI oda wrote better to counter the homies with what the homies are made of even zeus and prometheus were being countered like that.

Queen is a lot more nasty than Mr.2, the guy is a mad lad, and can kill for fun.
And Queen fighting style is quite different : weapons, DF, Haki, chemical, virus, a tank type and not martial art type like Bon clay etc.

Queen vs Sanji can give us a really different fight from what we are used to and a nice one.
Queen is fire, funny, strong as hell and whatever you want. I even think he is one of the best character in the post TS. But the Brachiosaurus fruit is trash and Sanji with the RS is way too flying centered as a fighter to be relegated to fight on land.

Sanji is going to fight King, if Zoro boys like it or not. Then if Zoro or Jinbe joined the fight, it might become a 2 vs 2, Zoro (or Jinbe)and Sanji vs King and Queen

J

Jo_Ndule

You do realise that Bound Man pressured Big Mom more than Marco ever could? He rattled her arm despite Big Mom's hardening guard. That just shows that Bound Man ain't a joke.
G4>Marco
Kata mid diff Marco only due to regen

G4 could make BM arm rattle
Marco can only hurt a homie a bit lol

Kata mid diffed g4 which has more power ans speed than Marco

Marco can't even dodge linlin lol so much for him countering fs with his crap CoO

Status
Not open for further replies.