Status
Not open for further replies.
A few questions-
  1. Is Law planning on going to Raftel too?
  2. Otherwise why would he outsource a job usually carried out be Robin/Brook?
  3. The road poneglyph only points towards a certain location, how does that accomplish anything for him and why did Robin task him for finding it just because he is a D?
Given Law's eccentric behaviour in this arc, it feels like he was focused on carrying out that job more than the defeat of Kaido. So I guess he had this conversation with Robin on Zou itself or before the WCI party arrived in Wano

It’s part of sanji plan. Kaido will sense sanji stealing his girl and go back down from the roof. So luffy doesnt waste energy running to the roof
But seriously I don't like when he meets a female enemy. Best case scenario if he is attacked, he will dodge, worst case scenario, he'll be beaten to a pulp. Happened too many times.
We know already that he likes women and doesn't fight them, it's a war, he should not encounter anybody of the opposite sex.

People need to be smarter than what I see here. Black Maria is at the 3rd floor. Luffy and co are in the 2nd. Black Maria is singing up there, but Sanji stop at the 2nd and let Luffy and Jinbei jump.
Sanji is not reacting to Black Maria here, but to someone killing/bad intents with his CoO (the pattern of his face is not even the one that Sanji have when reacting to girls). Oda is setting Sanji fight by letting him alone there.

People need to be smarter than what I see here. Black Maria is at the 3rd floor. Luffy and co are in the 2nd. Black Maria is singing up there, but Sanji stop at the 2nd and let Luffy and Jinbei jump.
Sanji is not reacting to Black Maria here, but to someone killing/bad intents with his CoO (the pattern of his face is not even the one that Sanji have when reacting to girls). Oda is setting Sanji fight by letting him alone there.
Queen want kill Maria??? :steef:

It's really sad that Law has been reduced to help the Straw Hats find and decypher the Red Poneglyphs.
Law: "Ok, so here's the plan guys.... The Beast Pirates are going to be wasted, this is your perfect chance to strike given how dangerous a Yonko and their crew is.... I cannot stress enough how difficult this will be, and many of you may lose your life"

Alliance: "OK, and what will you be doing?"

Law: :moonwalk:

Alliance: "Law? LAW! Where you going?"

Status
Not open for further replies.