What will happen in chapter 1000?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apoo was able to hold off zoro with armament and drake in hybrid at the same time
Him dealing with just one is gonna be way easier

Apoo was dealing with more people than just zoro and the only way to stop it in a 1v1 is by covering your ears which would leave you very vulnerable

Apoo can dodge...
He doesn't have to sit there and try to tank it. Hes already showed off amazing blocking skills stopping haki zoro

No he'd also be able to fight idk why you're assuming he wont be able too
:sanmoji:
What I’m asking for you to do is break down how the fight would happen : 1 v 1

At this point with the clean scans there is no interpretation I guess

Apoo is clearly designed black and shaking, he was 0 healed. He legit tanked that.
The little shape highlighted by the 4 bars is Chopper.
As I said before, Oda intent was to show a team win and to solidify Drake as a temporary ally. Apoo was the 50/50 to do that.
Imo talking about 1v1 both Drake and Zoro can beat Apoo, but not with less than an high diff. And Apoo proved that.

Among Beast Pirates' relevant members, only Kaido that is not part of ancient zoan armies. That's kinda weird, like he has an army full of dinos but the leader himself is a dragon

1. Kaido: dragon
2. King: pteranodon
3. Queen: brachiosaurus
4. Jack: mammoth
5. Who's who: sabretooth
6. Black Maria: ancient spider
7. Sasaki: triceratops
8. Ulti: dinosaur 1
9. Page One: dinosaur 2
10. X Drake: dinosaur 3

Minus Kaido, the most unique one is still King, he is the only one with ability to fly. And not only that, he still has mystery with his race. Probably most of his abilities aren't even coming from his DF, but from his race (and swordmanship and advanced CoA).

Sabertooth looks good on paper but in actual panel, Who's who's sabertooth seems overweight and guess what, he will have pink mane.

If you want to see a goofy pink tiger, it's Who's Who.
If you want to see a majestic looking tiger, it's Yamato the Bai Hu.

At this point with the clean scans there is no interpretation I guess

Apoo is clearly designed black and shaking, he was 0 healed. He legit tanked that.
The little shape highlighted by the 4 bars is Chopper.
As I said before, Oda intent was to show a team win and to solidify Drake as a temporary ally. Apoo was the 50/50 to do that.
Imo talking about 1v1 both Drake and Zoro can beat Apoo, but not with less than an high diff. And Apoo proved that.
:whitepress:

J

Jo_Ndule

When you look at abilities on paper,how the hell does Oden beat Rayleigh?

Rayleigh is an haki master proficient in all colors of haki,has speed and reactions enough to keep up with Kizaru as well as a sword to keep up with Oden at Cqc.

Oden just has brute strength and Meitos.

If a fight happened between Oden and Prime Rayleigh, Oden will have problems landing a hit and will be oneshotted sooner or later with Advanced Ryuo which ignores durability.
Yeah right
Lol
His flames heal regardless
Post automatically merged:

Phoenix flames heal people. Literally what Phoenix does
Marco didn't heal anyone here. Stop spreading fake news. He only slowed down the virus

He can only heal animals etc...
And himself

We sre yet to see Marco actually heal someone from injuries.

Apoo didn't get healed by Marco

Status
Not open for further replies.