What will happen in chapter 1000?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It might not be but we still dont know how close who's who is to jinbe in power. For all we know he could give him some trouble till other characters take over
Oda is just gonna let Maria and WsW show off against high tiers, like how he let Ulti and Sasaki show off against Luffy and Yamato. Also, look at the formula for every big arc. The weaker SHs get their fights set up first, then Zoro and Sanji get their fights set up, and then Luffy gets his fight set up last. So it would make sense for the weak and mid trios to have their fights set up before Jinbe gets his fight (against Jack) set up

Now that i think about it, could sanji be litteraly the worst matchup of black maria since he can burn her spider web ? :nicagesmile:
I think black maria will taken down by sanji with his good heart about woman, she is prostitue after all, no one care about her. The only one prostitute needed just her "thing". :goyea:

becouse there is more zoroards who cant take any Ls... we did last week, and we werent even mad about it, becouse it was within sanjis character
That's false, all you guys did was complain about how Zoro only won because it was a sneak attack, or how he "attacked apoo from the side", how Apoo was too occupied with Drake.

The proof is literally in the pudding.

The only way Zoro gets the L and a Major L at that is If Apoo gets up and damages zoro.

Last edited:
If Franky rly wins with Sasaki that will be crazy.
Sasaki should be around yc4/yc3 level, he is confident that he can win vs a commander.
Franky entered in nw commander level, strongest mugiwara after 2yo training. Oda jumping power tiers again, first nami and usopp vs f6 now franky. This should make no sense, but here we are.

Btw can someone give me some info about how strong vergo was? Kinda curios he is the only one make sanji leg broken, ive been though about his leg will broke one day n it just happen once. Im not downplay sanji for this, even law got hard time to defeat vergo.

Status
Not open for further replies.