Spoiler One Piece Chapter 999 Spoiler Summaries and Images

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dragomir

--------------------------------------------------------------------
|One Piece Chapter 999 Spoiler Summaries and Images|
--------------------------------------------------------------------

This thread is for posting "One Piece Chapter 999 Spoiler Summaries and Images". Please use the thread "One Piece Chapter 999 Spoilers Discussions" for discussing the spoilers.

|Rules|
  • Please familiarize yourself with the "WorstGen Rules" and be sure to follow them meticulously while discussing.
  • Do not speak about the spoilers outside this thread until the chapter comes out.
  • Avoid posting links to the other sites hosting the spoilers as much as possible.
  • Avoid using spoiler images in your avatar/signature/memes until the chapter gets released.
  • Avoid posting the already posted content again.
  • This thread is for spoilers only. Do not post anything discussion related to this thread. Such posts will be removed as soon as they're noticed.
  • This thread remains closed until someone finds new spoilers from a trusted source so you may spend your time at "The Waiting Room" as you wait for the spoilers.
  • Please contact a staff member as soon as you find spoilers from a trusted source so that we can open the spoiler threads. You may post the spoilers in the "Waiting Room" if the staff member takes too long to respond.

BangOO๐Ÿ…

Pepebusi Spammer
โ€Ž
Thanks to Korean Leaks and confirmed Spoilers from Redon
Thank you!!

* ์ œ๋ชฉ "๋„ˆ๋ฅผ ์œ„ํ•ด ๋นš์€ ๊ธฐ๋‹ค๋ฆผ์˜ ์ˆ " ๅ›ใŒใŸใ‚้†ธใฟใ—ๅพ…้…’

* ์•ผ๋งˆํ†  v s ์—์ด์Šค๋กœ ํšŒ์ƒ ์‹œ์ž‘.

๋‹น์‹œ ์นด์ด๋„๋Š” ์›์ • ์ค‘์ด๋ผ์„œ ์˜ค๋‹ˆ๊ฐ€์‹œ๋งˆ์— ์—†์—ˆ์Œ..

๋ณธํ† ์—์„œ ๋‚ฉ์น˜๋œ ์•„์ด๋“ค์„ ๊ตฌํ•˜๋Ÿฌ ์˜ค๋‹ˆ๊ฐ€์‹œ๋งˆ์— ์™”์—ˆ๋˜ ๊ฒƒ

๋ถ€๋ชจ๋Š” ๊ณ ๋ฅผ ์ˆ˜ ์—†๋‹ค๋Š” ์—์ด์Šค ๋ง์— ์•ผ๋งˆํ† ๋„ ๋ฐ”๋‹ค์— ๋‚˜๊ฐ€ ์˜ค๋Ž…์ฒ˜๋Ÿผ ์ž์œ ๋กญ๊ฒŒ ์‚ด๋ฉฐ ๋ชจํ—˜ํ•˜๊ณ  ์‹ถ๋‹ค๋ฉฐ ํ˜ธ์‘.

์‹ธ์›€ ํ›„์— ์นœํ•ด์ ธ ํ•จ๊ป˜ ์ˆ ์„ ๋งˆ์‹œ๋ฉด์„œ ๋ฃจํ”ผ๋ฅผ ํฌํ•จํ•œ ์ง€๊ธˆ ๋ฐ”๋‹ค์˜ ์ Š์€ ํ•ด์ ๋“ค์— ๋Œ€ํ•ด ์ด์•ผ๊ธฐ.

* ๋งˆ๋ฅด์ฝ”๊ฐ€ ์กฐ๋กœ๋ฅผ ๋“ค๊ณ  ์˜ฅ์ƒ์œผ๋กœ ๋‚ ์•„๊ฐ€๋ ค๊ณ  ํ•จ.

* ๋งˆ๋ฅด์ฝ” ์งง๊ฒŒ ์—์ด์Šค ํšŒ์ƒ.

* ํ€ธ๊ณผ ํ‚น์ด ๋ณ€์‹ ํ•˜์—ฌ ๋งˆ๋ฅด์ฝ”๋ฅผ ๋ง‰์œผ๋ ค๊ณ  ํ•จ.

* ์˜คํƒ€๋งˆ๊ฐ€ ๋ฃจํ”ผ๊ฐ€ ์—์ด์Šค์˜ ๋™์ƒ์ธ ๊ฒƒ์„ ์•Œ๊ฒŒ ๋จ.

* ์•ผ๋งˆํ† ๊ฐ€ ๋ฃจํ”ผ์˜ ์ด๋ฆ„์— D๊ฐ€ ์žˆ๋Š” ๊ฒƒ์„ ์–ธ๊ธ‰.

* ๋น…๋ง˜์ด ์นด์ด๋„์—๊ฒŒ ๋‹ˆ์ฝ” ๋กœ๋นˆ์€ ์‚ด๋ ค๋‘๋ผ๊ณ  ํ•จ.

* ์นด์ด๋„๊ฐ€ ๋น… ๋ง˜์—๊ฒŒ ๋„ˆํฌ ์ชฝ ์‚ผ์•ˆ์กฑ(ํ‘ธ๋”ฉ)์€ ๊ณ ๋Œ€ ๋ฌธ์ž ์•„์ง ๋ชป ์ฝ๋Š๋ƒ๊ณ  ๋ฐ˜๋ฌธ.

* ์นด์ด๋„๊ฐ€ ๋จน์€ ์—ด๋งค๋Š” "๋ฌผ๊ณ ๊ธฐ๋ฌผ๊ณ ๊ธฐ ์—ด๋งค ํ™˜์ˆ˜์ข…" ใ‚ฆใ‚ชใ‚ฆใ‚ชใฎๅฎŸ. ๋ชจ๋ธ๋ช…์€ ์•ˆ ๋‚˜์˜ด..

๋ก์Šค ํ•ด์ ๋‹จ์ด ์‚ฌ๋ผ์ง„ ๋‚ ์— ๊ฐ“ ๋ฒจ๋ฆฌ์—์„œ ๋น… ๋ง˜์ด ์นด์ด๋„์—๊ฒŒ ์ค€ ๊ฒƒ.

* ๋‹ค์Œ ์ฃผ ํœด์žฌ ์—†์Œ.

- Chapter 999: "The waiting liquor I made for you" (ๅ› ใŒ ใŸ ใ‚ ้†ธ ใฟ ใ— ๅพ… ้…’).
- Yamato Vs. Ace.
- When Ace went to Onigashima, Kaidou was not there because he was traveling.
- Ace went to Onigashima to rescue some kidnapped children.
- Ace says that parents cannot be chosen, Yamato replies that he wants to go to the sea being free like Oden in his adventures.
- After their fight, they both got together a lot, drank together and talked about the young sea pirates, including Luffy.
- Already in the present, Marco tries to take Zoro to the roof.
- Marco remembers Ace.
- Queen and King transform to stop Marco.
- Tama learns that Luffy is Ace's brother
- Yamato says that Luffy has a "D" in his name.
- Big Mom tells Kaidou that he must leave Nico Robin alive.
- Kaidou asks Big Mom about the girl from the 3-eyed tribe (Pudding), if she can't read the ancient texts yet.

- Kaidou is the user of the "Uo Uo no Mi, Mythical Type" (Uo means "fish"), the specific type is unknown.
- Big Mom was the one who gave him the fruit the day Rocks was defeated.

Last edited:
Page 1 :
1. ๊ทธ๋งŒํ•ด, ์—์ด์Šค!! /

๊ทธ๋ƒฅ ๋Œ์•„๊ฐ€์ž!!

2. ์ œ999ํ™” '๊ทธ๋Œ€๋ฅผ ์œ„ํ•ด ๋นš์€ ๊ธฐ๋‹ค๋ฆผ์˜ ์ˆ '

3. ํ—‰โ€ฆ ํ—‰โ€ฆ. ์›ฌ ๋†ˆ์ด๋ƒ!! ์ด๋ฆ„์„ ๋Œ€๋ผ!! /

ํ•˜์•„. / ํ•˜์•„โ€ฆ. / ๋„ค๊ฐ€ ๋จผ์ € ๋งํ•ด!!!

4. ๋‚˜๋Š” ์—์ด์Šค!!! /

์นด์ด๋„์˜ ๋ชฉ์„ ์น˜๋Ÿฌ ์™”๋‹ค!!!

Page 1 :
1. ๊ทธ๋งŒํ•ด, ์—์ด์Šค!! /

๊ทธ๋ƒฅ ๋Œ์•„๊ฐ€์ž!!

2. ์ œ999ํ™” '๊ทธ๋Œ€๋ฅผ ์œ„ํ•ด ๋นš์€ ๊ธฐ๋‹ค๋ฆผ์˜ ์ˆ '

3. ํ—‰โ€ฆ ํ—‰โ€ฆ. ์›ฌ ๋†ˆ์ด๋ƒ!! ์ด๋ฆ„์„ ๋Œ€๋ผ!! /

ํ•˜์•„. / ํ•˜์•„โ€ฆ. / ๋„ค๊ฐ€ ๋จผ์ € ๋งํ•ด!!!

4. ๋‚˜๋Š” ์—์ด์Šค!!! /

์นด์ด๋„์˜ ๋ชฉ์„ ์น˜๋Ÿฌ ์™”๋‹ค!!!

Stop it, Ace!
Let's just go back!!
-This appear to be Ace's crew trying to stop him from entering Wano.

Episode 999 - 'The Waiting Liquor I Made for You'

3. Huh... Ughโ€ฆ . Who is it!! Identify yourself!!

Sighโ€ฆ . You tell me first!!!

4. I'm Ace!!!

I came to take Kaido's head!!!

-3 and 4 This is obviously the conversation between Ace and Yamato.

- Portgas D. Ace by Boichi (Dr. Stone).
- Don Krieg by Kลhei Horikoshi (My Hero Academia).
- Boa Hancock by Taishi Tsutsui (We Never Learn).
- Gaimon by Mitsutoshi Shimabukuro (Toriko, Build King).
- Tony Tony Chopper by Hitsuji Gondaira (Mission of Yakuza Family).
- Bellamy by Komoto T (MASHLE).
- Tashigi by Ryลซhei Tamura (Hard-Boiled Cop and Dolphin).
- Gecko Moria by Atsushi Nakamura (Agravity Boys).
- Shinobu by Ryou Nakama (High School Family: Kokosei Kazoku).
Post automatically merged:

New Shokugeki no Sanji special chapter will be published in Weekly Shonen Jump #05-06/2021 next 4th January!!!

And Weekly Shonen Jump #05-06/2021 will also include a special One Piece side story featuring all main characters currently serialising in Weekly Shonen Jump!!

Last edited:
Full summary, thanks to redon from Arlong Park Forums.

Chapter 999: "The sake I brew while waiting for you".

Chapter starts with a flahback. Ace went to Onigashima to help children who are kidnapped there. However Kaidou and high ranking executives from Beast Pirates have sailed from the island at that time. So Ace ends up beating all fodders until he meets Yamato.

Ace's crew urge him to go back but Ace is annoyed that someone this strong isn't even a captain, so he intends to fight Yamato. Though she has no obligation to protect the island, Yamato is bored so she will be Ace opponent.

Ace notices Yamato's handcuff and says her "children cannot choose their parents". Ace adds she can't let they bind her heart too. Yamato is angry and destroys the dragon statue. Ace starts to like her, so he punchs the statue with his fire fist and claims responsibility saying it's his warning for Kaidou.

That night, Yamato and Ace tied up Kaidou's men and then drank sake with each other. Yamato says she'll leave the island as soon as she can take the handcuff off. Then she asks Ace whether the new generation of strong people that are emerging all over the world. Ace says there's "Caven-something", "Kid" from South Blue, "Law" from North Blue, "Bege" from West Blue... But the strongest one will be his brother, who will set sail soon.

Back to the present, Yamato reveals to Momonosuke she is Kaidou's daughter. Momonosuke is terrified but they come to an understanding. Momonosuke asks why Yamato mentioned Ace.

Yamato: "Because he is..."

Cut to Tama, she talks to Nami about how she wants to become a kunoichi as she promised with Ace. Then she learns from Nami that Ace is Luffy's brother.

Cut to the Live Floor, Queen tells everyone to stop Marco at any cost. Marco tells Robin and Brook to run into the castle. He then carries Zoro and flies to the ceiling.

Marco thinks back to his days with Shirohige Pirates in a new flashback. Ace asks Shirohige to attack Kaidou since he has a promise to fulfilled. Izou and Marco explain that they only knew about Oden's death years after it happened. After that, they talked about attacking Wanokuni many times but stopped since they know what will happen if they attack Kaidou, there will be many sacrifices.

Ace asks Shirohige to let him go alone. Shirohige is angry saying Ace is ahead of himself thinking that he can defeat a man Oden can't win against. Then Shirohige beats Ace up.

Teach laughs and says he understands Ace want to get a "big-name's head". Marco replies that is not what Ace is after. Marco and Izou talk to Ace, they say that as soon as Shirohige gives an OK sign, they will go with Ace to Wanokuni.

Back to present. King and Queen transform into dinosaurs and block Marco. Queen has guns in his mouth and shoots Marco, but bullets run through him. Queen and King say Marco it's no use now, the samurai will be dead soon and, after Momonosuke is killed, the war will be over. While Marco grabs Zoro with his legs, he replies.

Marco: "If you think it can end that easily then you're too naive.
What you're fighting against is the "new era" itself!!"

Cut again to Nami and Tama. Nami says it's OK, they will follow Tama's plan.

Cut again to Yamato and Momonosuke. Yamato tells Momonosuke that Ace is Gol D. Roger's son and the "sworn brother" of Luffy.

Yamato: "Out of all the pirates in the world, the one who you found and brought to Wanokuni is Luffy.
This must be the work of fate itself.
After all, Luffy has a "D" in his name...!"

When Yamato finishes, she pulls out Oden's journal.

Cut to Onigashima's rooftop. Big Mom is waiting for Luffy with Kaidou. Zeus and Prometheus ate cloud and fire so now they are back to 100% strength. Big Mom says Kaidou he can kill whoever he wants but he must leave Nico Robin alive.

Kaidou: "Isn't there a three-eye race girl in your crew? Can she not read the ancient letters?"

Big Mom: "I don't know but I can't wait for her eyes to truly open anymore."

Big Mom asks where Kaidou intend to drop the island. Kaidou replies he'll drop it on top of the castle, the symbol of Kozuki.

Big Mom: "So is the Road Poneglyph there?"

Kaidou: "Isn't it a bit too fast to reveal your true intention?"

Big Mom: "Don't look down on me!
Even right now, I still regard you as my younger brother.
Remember, the day Rocks fell! I was the one who gave you "Uo Uo no Mi, mystical type" (Uo=fish) on God Valley!!
That is the debt you will owe me forever."

Kaidou: "Say whatever you want. Let's just deal with it after..."

Big Mom and Kaidou: "We find the One Piece!!!"

End of chapter. In next issue, chapter 1,000!!!
Post automatically merged:

More information from redon in Arlong Park Forums.

Spade Pirates and some acquaintance members of Beast Pirates like Babanuki, Briscola (he's KO) and even Daifugo, appears in Onigashima during Ace flashback.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.