• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Linlin is called a Great pirate btw,

And WB and Roger at the height of their power are called that too

I think she fought, a lot. Just wasn't shown tho.
I mean, I don't think that carries much weight. Kaido's the strongest, the previous era belonged to Whitebeard too. She's always put below others.

Man... I wish we kept THAT Linlin. She was downright menacing in her initial showing. And the fact Oda led us to believe she was a cannibal (not an accidental cannibal lol) was so damn scary.

Shes not.
She needed haki for g4 whilst kaido no sold it
She was in trouble from falling off the plateu
He no sold a 10k km fall

Its just shes not been attacked with ryou yet. Itd fuck her up just as much.
I think BM while more durable is more careful, would go along with her nature. Even if durable she would still take care to block just in case something happened.

I think she didnt mean > WB individually but as in his overall military power to be perfectly honest, makes sense tho given the amount of allies and divisions WB had, the quality of his pirates>>>>>> BM's Chess soldiers.
I don't know, BMP WBP and BP all seem equal power wise, just in different ways

I don't see them fighting each other and not coming out way Weaker

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Headcanon that she didn't fight. In fact, she was likely pregnant whilst on the Rocks crew. For someone who being obese does not affect her fighting strength, what makes you think being pregnant would? For reference, female professional runners and athletes can dope by by becoming pregnant in a legal way. 3
I'd hope she would be a better mother than to risk any child in her belly. Especially when she's carrying them for political reasons AND for her dream.

I mean, I don't think that carries much weight. Kaido's the strongest, the previous era belonged to Whitebeard too. She's always put below others.

Man... I wish we kept THAT Linlin. She was downright menacing in her initial showing. And the fact Oda led us to believe she was a cannibal (not an accidental cannibal lol) was so damn scary.
It kinda does tho, not many people are called Great pirates, just those 3 and shiki. That's it.

Yeah i agree on that front, but we gotta deal with the hand we got.

Great pirate was just an equivalent for yonko imo. Pre pk roger was called a great pirate.
At some point all her kids start being borrn on totland from that point it i doubt she fought anyone serious.
Well no, in the box of BM it says ''Great pirate'' and then Yonko too.

Pre Pk roger was the roger that Fought Primebeard tho.

Anyhow, i do agree that the likelyness of her being active is low. But not null imo.

Anyhow going to sleep, goodnight guys!

Rosella.Fiamingo

Peerless In History
Shes not.
She needed haki for g4 whilst kaido no sold it
She was in trouble from falling off the plateu
He no sold a 10k km fall

Its just shes not been attacked with ryou yet. Itd fuck her up just as much.
She doesn't take risks like Kaido. Kaido was in fact "hurt" by G4 luffy just that the type of damage luffy deals does not work on him. Until proven otherwise, unless she is mentally hurt, she simply does not take damage. She's taken an attack stronger than anything Luffy has to throw and walked it off without Haki. The points you bring up pale and you're arguing with false equivalences.

What is a plateau fall compared to the type of energy required to create a massive crater through the vaporization of matter? Kaido's body and her body do not work in the same way. His durability is solely physical and likely part of his DF. When she is struck with weapons, the interaction works in a different way.

Rosella.Fiamingo

Peerless In History
But she's below Kaido, who was below Whitebeard. So that kinda means Great Pirate = / = WB level?
She has been called Kaido's Equal like a dozen times already. And you have to prove that Kaido is below WB. WB's Strongest title actually has contexualization - The manner in which he lived as a pirate and his accomplishments. Kaido is the only character to have been hyped solely for his strength. Kaido's strength portrayal is above that of WB's so you're using very weak arguments .

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
She doesn't take risks like Kaido. Kaido was in fact "hurt" by G4 luffy just that the type of damage luffy deals does not work on him. Until proven otherwise, unless she is mentally hurt, she simply does not take damage. She's taken an attack stronger than anything Luffy has to throw and walked it off without Haki. The points you bring up pale and you're arguing with false equivalences.

What is a plateau fall compared to the type of energy required to create a massive crater through the vaporization of matter? Kaido's body and her body do not work in the same way. His durability is solely physical and likely part of his DF. When she is struck with weapons, the interaction works in a different way.
No the points fit perfectly both put in the same/similar situations
Whilst kaido brushed both of his off she needed haki or help. Big difference.

Rosella.Fiamingo

Peerless In History
I'd hope she would be a better mother than to risk any child in her belly. Especially when she's carrying them for political reasons AND for her dream.
Lol, she's a freak of nature. Logic does not apply to her. She was soloing a giant village at the age of five, taking over countries by 12. Trying to use normal logic on how she is is faulty. Just from the age of the kids in her crew, and the timeline, she was 100% pregnant while active on the Rocks. That type of shit likely has no effect on her.

Rosella.Fiamingo

Peerless In History
No the points fit perfectly both put in the same/similar situations
Whilst kaido brushed both of his off she needed haki or help. Big difference.
Being inclined to taking risks does not make his durability higher. She put up armament on her forearm and knocked him out of G4 casually. You do know that G3 had enough force to actually knock Kaido to the ground. G4's power is more than damage it's about force it can generate that can knock back even the strongest people. Kata is completely able to block G4 attacks with his own haki but it still pushed him back. You're trying to connect one thing to another without a strong argument how they actually connect.

It is said she can only be damaged when her mental state is affected. That statement stands until something actually contradicts it (Her actually taking damage while fully there).

Status
Not open for further replies.