Votes: 4 12.5%
  • 0/5

Votes: 11 34.4%

• Total voters
One Piece EPISODE 1007
"Zoro's Pursuit! Ice Oni Tag"

ゾロの追撃!氷鬼in鬼ゴッコ
Zoro no Tsuigeki! Kōri Oni in Onigokko

Opening 24 | PAINT - I Don't Like Mondays.
Chapter(s) : -

Screenplay | 中山智博 - Tomohiro Nakayama
Art | 藤倉桃子 - Momoko Fujikura
Animation | 横山健次 - Kenji Yokoyama
Direction |
所勝美 - Katsumi Tokoro
Storyboard | -
Airdate: January 23, 2022

[Episode 1008 PREVIEW]

OP 24 - TV Size

Good episode.

This episode really made me a fan Yamato, her tanking the explosives was beastly. Guess it runs in the family lol

Man Queen is such a sadist, giving out an antibody just for his entertainment to see if the others have a chance to survive is flipping nuts it’s kind of crazy lol. He is definitely my favorite beast pirate for sure.

Kaido is a f*****g monster, he is fighting 9 Scabbards (Including Sulong Inu + Neko) like its nothing.

• Two Queen dances in one episode??:funky::funky:

• If Omasa was nicked in the arm (we didn't see it in the manga), he should have just cut off that freezing arm immediately. Kiku on the roof can go on fighting a Yonko without one arm. Omasa being a fool now endangers everyone.

• The irony is that Apoo does end up going behind that locked door eventually.

• Kid Yamato's perspective of the Oden execution and Shinobu's speech is actually pretty neat.
  • Not a single cannonball got past Yamato. Having a big chest and thick waist pays dividends.:happinesspunch:

• Yamato slugging a ball of air? :pepecafe: This Oni is ready for the next Pirate Baseball King special.
Okay episode. First half could have benefited from fresher ideas. The Ice Oni cycle of: 1) Queen spams bullets with nobody stopping him, 2) Samurai/pirates transform in pain, 3) Others struggle to put them down, has run its course and is now wearing on the viewers. Queen making a game show should been a great moment with simple creativity. Put a letter box around Queen, slap some fancy text, use flashy colorful lights as Queen explains the game, put a spotlight on Apoo so all attention shifts to him, etc. Queen just dances again, sadly.

Second half wasn't too shabby. I liked base Kaido toying with the hopeless Scabbards a little before finishing off his prey. Little Yamato looking at Oden's execution up close was better than the usual way unnecessary flashbacks get inserted. All the explosions tanked + the VA's performance + the OST conveyed Yamato's feelings just fine in a nice scene to end the episode.

Apoo is Goat and his tonfas gold like Ulti weapon yep Apoo x Ulti is real :amazing::pepapoo::ultimoji:
Post automatically merged:

Apoo is Goat and his tonfas gold like Ulti weapon yep Apoo x Ulti is real :amazing::pepapoo::ultimoji: