Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 0/5

Votes: 4 11.8%

• Total voters
One Piece EPISODE 1011
"It's Not Okay!! The Spider That Lures Sanji"

よかねェよ!!サンジを誘う蜘蛛
Yokanē yo!! Sanji o Sasou Kumo

Opening 24 | PAINT - I Don't Like Mondays.
Chapter(s) : -

Screenplay | 藤田伸三 - Shinzō Fujita
Art | 田中里緑 - Midori Tanaka
Animation |
斉藤圭太 - Keita Saitō & 北崎正浩 - Masahiro Kitazaki
Direction | 細田雅弘 - Masahiro Hosoda
Storyboard | ___
Airdate: February 20, 2022

[Episode 1012 PREVIEW]

OP 24 - TV Size

Last edited:
t’s about time Zoro got a bit serious When Queen is shown being intimidated you know Zoro is pissed.

Damn Black Maria is hot, poor Sanji always falling for the ladies trap. Sanji is going to die by snu snu

Marco's "Yep that's me" was pretty hilarious.

I love the wacky designs made my Oda for the Smiles.

Kaido is on another level, that last scene is flipping nuts. My jaw dropped when i saw it.

• Even in a situation like this, Jinbe only finds praise for Sanji.:sweat:
  • Such dramatic music for a woman getting unrobed in Sanji's imagination...only for her to reveal a second robe underneath.:suresure:

• Spiderwebs invisible to both eyes and haki is pretty damn impressive.

• Poker is so cool he gets introduced again.

• Kaido not even bothering to physically whack the pitiful Kin'emon anymore. Ouch.
  • Thank you Zoro. :neesama:Queen's gun should have been destroyed 10 episodes ago.

• Marco The Taxi elevating the Strawhat's value and clearing fodder for them. What a guy.
  • Casually lifting an entire island:steef: I wonder if base Kaido could fire dragon beams if he wanted to.
Decent episode. Set up content is difficult to spice up so not unexpected. Black Maria's extended scene made it clear that Sanji is aware of what kind of situation he's in and why he doesn't just get up and run away. Horny jail. While I would have personally loved to see the island physically separate from the ground, keeping it as a mystery matches the flow of the manga. Zoro's righteous anger followed by constant rumbling + waves crashing + strong OST connecting all the scenes, did an excellent job creating island-wide suspense until Yamato reveals what just happened.

Not a terribly great episode overall, though I will say Kaido lifting up Onigashima was very well done and dramatic. Really liked the tension as everything violently shook to the reveal that Onigashima was floating in the air. Everything else was just sort of okay.

Still perfectly serviceable. The second half was pretty solid, with the content adapted being cool and being adapted pretty well, with solid music choice.

Tu Yong Ce is apparently doing a small scene on next episode, so that should be alright, but otherwise, I'm not expecting much.

Last edited: