Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 0/5

Votes: 3 12.0%

• Total voters
One Piece EPISODE 1012
"A Turnaround Move! The Flames of Marco the Phoenix"

逆転の一手!不死鳥マルコの炎
Gyakuten no Itte! Fushichō Maruko no Honō

Opening 24 | PAINT - I Don't Like Mondays.
Chapter(s) : -

Screenplay | 田中仁 - Hitoshi Tanaka
Art | 飯野敏典 - Toshinori Īno
Animation |
鈴木伸一 - Shinichi Suzuki
Direction | 前屋俊広 - Toshihiro Maeya
Storyboard | 中島豊 - Yutaka Nakashima
Airdate: February 27, 2022

[Episode 1013 PREVIEW]

OP 24 - TV Size

Last edited:
Marco coming in just the time using his flames to surprises the virus. (That scene of the “Passive pyreapple” was pretty dope.

I was happy to see Apoo standing after taking the Zoro attack last chapter, the guy is a Supernova after all. Drake in this full dinosaur form looks pretty dope.

I can’t wait for the Franky vs Sasaki and Jinbei vs Who’s Who fight. (WW knowing Jinbei was a former Shichibukai is interesting as hell)

Poor Baboon it didn't deserve that, it was only trying to protect O-tama.

Ace had balls of steel man, first going after Whitebeard and then after Kaido.

Masahiro Kitazaki animated the Franky vs Sasaki stuff, and it looked like Hone animated Marco's big scene of spreading the flames.

Otherwise, pretty alright episode.

Need to rewatch.
Post automatically merged:

Ace had balls of steel man, first going after Whitebeard and then after Kaido.
Pretty sure he went after Kaido first.

I stopped watching the OP Anime since 3 years but how many episodes until RT?
Roughly 150 I'd imagine. What episode did you stop?

Also, seems like Takashi Kojima started a trend in the anime for using kanji impact frames after he animated Oden's attacks.

Hone's Marco scene did the same thing. Its a really cool stylistic thing that I appreciate. Gives some identity to the attacks of the series.

Roughly 150 I'd imagine. What episode did you stop?

Also, seems like Takashi Kojima started a trend in the anime for using kanji impact frames after he animated Oden's attacks.

Hone's Marco scene did the same thing. Its a really cool stylistic thing that I appreciate. Gives some identity to the attacks of the series.

I stopped mid-cracker fight.The pacing was even worse as in the Manga

What do you mean with 150?

• That sweet episode title card previewing all the dinosaurs.

• It seems wrong that Tristian and Miyagi got epic name drops the same episode/chapter the Tobiroppo did.
    Mink doctors = Wano's MVPs.
  • Marco expanding his wings and tagging the entire room became Marco EXPLOSION:phoenixmarco:

• That's the closest we ever got Brook vs Apoo.:catcry:

• Apoo chewed up and spat out like a stale piece of gum. I felt that.

• CoC Jinbe foreshadowing? Well he was a Warlord and captain of his own crew...

• Tama is a hard slave driver. 3 minutes? Hihimaru stalled them for 2 episodes!
  • Perfect ending place for the Yamato and Ace flashback with original scenes next week:ace:
A fairly modest adapation with okay art and OST. The Zoans all emerging made for a hype second half. The episode covered most of 998 which breezed by thanks to all the double page spreads, with spider Maria and WW's title drop oddly missing. Based on the title card, maybe the episode was for dinos only? There was barely any action to handle apart from Marco roasting the plebs so I can see why this episode was outsourced. Extra fighting was added to just about every scene, I liked the build up behind Franky Vs Sasaki's extended clash and Hihimaru's last stand. Interested to see if Oda wrote any scenes for next episode or if it's all fluff.

Last edited: