Votes: 5 14.7%
  • 0/5

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
One Piece EPISODE 1014
"Marco's Tears! The Bond of the Whitebeard Pirates"

マルコの涙!白ひげ海賊団の絆
Maruko no Namida! Shirohige Kaizokudan no Kizuna

Opening 24 | PAINT - I Don't Like Mondays.
Chapter(s) : -

Screenplay | 米村正二 - Shōji Yonemura
Art | 田中里緑 - Midori Tanaka
Animation | 島貫正弘 - Masahiro Shimanuki
Direction | 所勝美 - Katsumi Tokoro
Storyboard | ___
Airdate: April 17, 2022

[Episode 1015 PREVIEW]

OP 24 - TV Size

Last edited:
Good episode

Marco holding off two Yonko commanders, while sending Zoro to the rooftop was pretty bad ass. Zoro is lucky if Marco wasn't there he would've gotten lost.

It's nice to finally get an explanation about why WB decided not to go to Wano after finding out about Oden’s death. but the simple answer was the fact that revenge is a fool's game, and Whitebeard was no fool and didn't want massive casualties on his hand.

Yamato’s line of “there are many pirates as there are stars in the sky and among all of them he was the one you met and brought to this country, this seems like fate” gave me chills when I read that out loud.

People sure as hell wasn't expecting that for Kaido's df lmao. So "Kaido is basically a Magikarp who turned into a Gyarados

• Marco's phoenix form looking chunky these days. Easy on the pineapples, Marco.
  • He bit the skin of the pineapple:noo:

• Flashback makes me sad most of the WB Pirates skipped out on Oden and Luffy's war. The commanders were probably one Marco Den Den Mushi call from joining, but after Marineford and the Payback war, they were just not up for another losing war.

• Ace went to Wano and only left behind broken hearts.:catcry:

• Usopp exposing Luffy's hypocrisy, that's actually some well thought out dialogue to add.

• Big Mom producing fire to feed Prometheus. Yep. She's so nice keeping a useless homie around.
  • The Marco double YC chicken choke. :finally:And Zoro sent flying into next episode lmao.

• Kaido is literally the big fish who climbed the waterfall to rule over a small pond. Poetic.
Nice to see the anime return after six weeks. Hopefully no Roof Piece material got damaged. The anime should be taking at least as many breaks as the manga, so I was never bothered. This episode is the inbetweener between two monsters like 1013 and 1015, the quality just about expected. The only real miss was the fodder turning on Marco becoming extended drama. Bro, no one fell for that. But Marco's flashback putting emphasis on Ace's promises, Tama's hearing about Luffy's pain, King and Queen Vs Dr. Chokehold, Big Mom and Kaido having a chat-- we're technically into Chapter 1000 already. I liked it all and throwing in those scenes with new and classic OST served as good build up. Next episode can focus much more on the legendary New Gen vs Old.
The Episode 1015 preview putting even the Film Red teaser to shame. I have no words.:usoprice: