Votes: 3 6.4%
  • 1/5

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • 0/5

Votes: 5 10.6%

• Total voters
Sanji is soo fucking pathetic
:gokulaugh:
Even Franky the chad be rosting that pathetic bitch.
Post automatically merged:

Of course a Zoro stan would say that looking uncool once would make you a shit character. Zoro post ts has just been a cool face and powerlevel.
A character having flaws he needs to surpass? Having inner conflict that is tied to your past and present? Whats that?
Once LMAO

Everythign Sanji does makes him look uncool, hells, he even got an arc dedicated into making him look like a pathetic weakling that can only cook a cake while his captain does all the fighting.
:gokulaugh:

Last edited:
This thread about the episode became a double sided battlefield.
Ladies and gentlemen on the right side of the ring we have King's fans vs Marco's fans talking about who negged who. On the left side we have some sanji fans arguing with both Toei and some not so Sanji fans because of his trash position and role so far. Which side are you on? Which side sounds more interesting? Lemme know in the comment section.

Of course a Zoro stan would say that looking uncool once would make you a shit character. Zoro post ts has just been a cool face and powerlevel.
A character having flaws he needs to surpass? Having inner conflict that is tied to your past and present? Whats that?
Lanji prets Okama post ts Fodder

lanji Better for gaytards and okamatards what a shit level character

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
@L55 knee diff :kayneshrug:

:shocking: I’m still looking for one moment where King overpowered Marco, hurt him etc. I only see Marco blocking King attack or dodging them.

Marco will 2 vs 1 King and Queen like a boss :phoenixmarco:

Oda can match directly Robin vs Black Maria . However , I love this way . Thus , robin can feel herself as a real strawhats .

King vs Marco going casual .

Hybrid Kaido design seemed badass