Votes: 3 6.4%
  • 1/5

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • 0/5

Votes: 5 10.6%

• Total voters
LMAOOOOO
Post automatically merged:

QUOTE="Money D Malio, post: 2969255, member: 7125"]What a trash tier episode. It is sanji episode so expected.
These creep went from trusting his comrades (Nami) against a superior opponent (Kalifa), to then for some reason losing said trust (somehow during the timeskip), to then gaining the trust again lol by begging Robin for help. The same Robin that the enemies want to kidnap, insuring he puts her in danger....

Karacta divalobmant :risicheck:
Sanji can do us all a favor and die lol

sanjibros eating good this week with that great showing. yikes.
:milaugh:

base king working marco like a horse, mofo looks so tired dancing with the king.
:king::phoenixmarco:

G

Gorosei Informer

Boobies
:catlewd::catpole::madmonk::catblush::catsure:

Seriously though its such a badass fight and actually 2 strong women going head to head with no mercy, actual savagery and a genuinely badass finale too.

I love that fight so much personally, not even just because I'm a big Robin fan but that too ofc!

I can't wait to see what Toei adds to it and the animation. I'd love some of the Shida rubber-like animation for how Robins arms thrash and flail in this fight too.

sanjibros... :josad::josad::josad:

also wtf skin/flesh colored horns for hybrid kaido?? :whitepress::whitepress::jay-he::jay-he:

whos that? hmmm :choppawhat:

lets take a closer brighter look shall we? :watchout:

:hope::quest::bamathink:
Wtf isn't that Tokis hairstyle? The lips/mouth seem more like her too somehow?
Hiyori did have her hair similarly but she's meant to be Komurasaki during this raid, she couldn't have changed into Komu that fast to confront Orochi could she?

Boobies
:catlewd::catpole::madmonk::catblush::catsure:

Seriously though its such a badass fight and actually 2 strong women going head to head with no mercy, actual savagery and a genuinely badass finale too.

I love that fight so much personally, not even just because I'm a big Robin fan but that too ofc!

I can't wait to see what Toei adds to it and the animation. I'd love some of the Shida rubber-like animation for how Robins arms thrash and flail in this fight too.

Wtf isn't that Tokis hairstyle? The lips/mouth seem more like her too somehow?
Hiyori did have her hair similarly but she's meant to be Komurasaki during this raid, she couldn't have changed into Komu that fast to confront Orochi could she?
The fight was too short for it to be a relevant fight for me

I already knew the pacing was slow in the anime, but (maybe it's just me) the overall quality seems to have dropped a lot too. Animations looks so robotic :tchpepe:

G

Gorosei Informer

what did they do to jack... :josad:

:ronalugh::ronalugh::ronalugh::ronalugh::ronalugh:

I mean, she probably could. She'd have like a full hour to do it.
Hmm yeah, I suppose its possible now you mention that. It would make a lot more sense if its Hiyori indeed ofc. Toki can't be alive surely. Seems like shes already starting to become Komurasaki with the lipstick there too?

The fight was too short for it to be a relevant fight for me
Owch lol. Oda was rushing these fights though, Robin hasn't anything like this in 18 years literally so we have to take what we get unfortunately. I'm hoping Toei will extend it by a decent amount at least.