Votes: 5 17.9%
  • 1/5

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • 0/5

Votes: 3 10.7%

• Total voters
They messed up how Marco's attack works

and had Queen getting kicked in the stomach instead of face for some reason

the fight technically had a good animation, but Marco looked stiffed here and choreography was shit. Manga looked better.

The only good thing this episode was Queen's face when he got kicked. That actually made me chuckle.
I can't remember the last time OP made me chuckle.

So Marco didn't damage King
he did in the manga, with blood dripping as shown in the panel above your post.
Zoro fanboys at Toei aren't canon if they ignore the source material lol.

Giving Luffy a nap scene to recover while they add in filler attacks and filler determination from Zoro (when they were all dooming aside from Luffy in chapter 1008) is dumb.

he did in the manga, with blood dripping as shown in the panel above your post.
Zoro fanboys at Toei aren't canon if they ignore the source material lol.

Giving Luffy a nap scene to recover while they add in filler attacks and filler determination from Zoro (when they were all dooming aside from Luffy in chapter 1008) is dumb.
No it wasn't blood we werent sure thats why we were waiting for the anime and who cares about fillers and Zoro fans I am a beast pirate fan since day 1

I'm not gonna lie the anime even make Marco look more dominant the guy rag doll King and Queen while healing everyone at the same time this guy is insanely power and Queen base is truly strong plus his face reaction. Is really funny :suresure:
Marco isn’t healing ANYONE. Does no one have reading comprehension?
The flames burn up the physical stamina of the person their on in order to raise their temperature. They literally say it again in this episode.

I only watched the Marco vs King and Queen fight.

It’s interesting, the anime makes it seem like Marco was fucking up Queen badly but not doing anything to King.

The animators are definitely Zoro fans lol
It's easy to draw blood from Queen. Even chopper was doing it. Marco looked pretty good against both. He handed two goo attacks on both.
Even the wing slash from King was simply ignored. Toei is doing the fights good by adding little bits of meat to help with the flow.

I feel bad for Peros, he genuinely hasn't wronged any of the minks.