One Piece Episode 1036 - Fight Against the Dark Night - The Commander-in-Chief of Wano Country Sounds Off

Rate The Episode

• 5/5

Votes: 11 42.3%
  • 4/5

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • 3/5

Votes: 5 19.2%
  • 2/5

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • 1/5

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • 0/5

Votes: 2 7.7%

• Total voters
One Piece EPISODE 1036
"Fight Against the Dark Night - The Commander-in-Chief of Wano Country Sounds Off"

闇夜に抗え ワノ国総大将吠える
Yamiyo ni Aragae - Wano Kuni Sōdaishō Hoeru

Opening 24 | PAINT - I Don't Like Mondays. (Simulcast)

Chapter(s) : -

Screenplay | 中山智博 - Tomohiro Nakayama
Art | 田中里緑 - Midori Tanaka & Dino Santos
Animation | 新垣重文 - Shigefumi Shingaki
Direction | 鈴木裕介 - Yusuke Suzuki
Storyboard | ___
Airdate: October 16, 2022

Episode 1038 Preview

OP 24 - TV Size

Last edited:

CoC: Color of Clowns

Fisher Tiger the GOAT
Great animation on Sanji's attack, and Chopper's desperation came across well. Sanji is a simp, yeah, but he's also just genuinely kind. Usopp and Chopper are two characters Sanji has always protected and encouraged, I love how they portrayed it here.

Izo and Kawamatsu got some nice bits, and Perospero's candy arrows had some GREAT animation.

I liked a decent amount of the Kinemon and Momo flashback stuff, but it dragged towards the end. Still, for the first time since Zou, Momo made me feel something in the anime. Finally, after watching something bad happened, Momo stood up for himself, and encouraged people around him, rather than whined or screamed. Progress.

Great episodes, pacing was bad at times, but, overall, it did a great job on portraying these parts of the raid.

An average Brachiosaurus weight 28 tons, an average rotation of helicopter blade tip speed is 670 feet per second. Queen spins for 34 seconds in the anime.

28 x 670 = 18760 rps (rotations per second). Then you multiply it with 34 seconds which equals 637,840 rps. Supersonic speed is 343.2 mps which is 1126 ft/s.

So Sanji kicks Queen at 566x the speed of supersonic.:crazwhat: