One Piece Episode 1046 - Taking a Chance! Both Wings Go into Battle!

Rate?

• Total voters

Seatonnes

is probably playing Overwatch 2
One Piece EPISODE 1046
"
Taking a Chance! Both Wings Go into Battle!"
一か八かの大勝負!両翼出陣!
Ichikabachika no Ōshōbu! Ryōyoku Shutsujin!

Opening 24 | PAINT - I Don't Like Mondays. (Simulcast)

Chapter(s) : - Chapter 1022 (p. 14-17), Chapter 1023 (p. 2-10)

Screenplay
藤田伸三 - Shinzō Fujita
Art
飯野敏典 - Toshinori Īno
Animation
斉藤圭太 - Keita Saitō
出口としお - Toshio Deguchi
Direction
犬塚翔 - Shō Inuzuka

Airdate
January 7/8, 2023​

Episode 1047 Preview

One Piece EPISODE 1046
"Taking a Chance! Both Wings Go into Battle!"

一か八かの大勝負!両翼出陣!
Ichikabachika no Ōshōbu! Ryōyoku Shutsujin!

Opening 24 | PAINT - I Don't Like Mondays. (Simulcast)

Chapter(s) : -

Screenplay | 藤田伸三 - Shinzō Fujita
Art | 飯野敏典 - Toshinori Īno
Animation | 斉藤圭太 - Keita Saitō & 出口としお - Toshio Deguchi
Direction | 犬塚翔 - Shō Inuzuka
Storyboard | ___
Airdate: January 8, 2023

Episode 1047 Preview

Last edited:
Jesus....this was embarrassingly bad episode, which says a lot because it was one of the best chapters in onigashima.
Nothing was good this episode:
  • When Marco says "it's time for the stars to take the stage" they add Zoro filler of his cringe ass posing around, completely ruining the moment and whole context of Marco's line
  • King and Queen actually get prepared before Zoro & Sanji's attacks and they know they are fighting them...which once again changes canon manga events where they get blitzed without knowing that Zoro and Sanji came back
  • Disgusting auras and flying around. I guess Zoro's animator came back to ruin the anime again
  • Zoro's shitty OST playing during important moment
  • all of Sanji's attacks got changed. There's no weird boomerang kick and there's no pinwheel kick, they got replaced by basic kicks... the fuck?
  • shitty animation
  • shitty pacing
  • Queen's laser beams got switched to... bullets? Because...I guess some 3rd world animator couldn't tell the difference?
  • That shitty cliffhanger with Luffy looking for Momo while giant pink dragon was in front of him apparently....
  • Most of the episode was probably outsourced in some 3rd world shithole.
Just... so bad.

This must be because Zoro got back and anime has to be dumbed down with flashing lights, retarded changes and the most generic OST.
Rooftop 2.0

Last episode (Sanji's) >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> this pile of crap (Zoro's)

Jesus....this was embarrassingly bad episode, which says a lot because it was one of the best chapters in onigashima.
  • When Marco says "it's time for the stars to take the stage" they add Zoro filler of his cringe ass posing around, completely ruining the moment and whole context of Marco's line
  • King and Queen actually get prepared before Zoro & Sanji's attacks and they know they are fighting them...which once again changes canon manga events where they get blitzed without knowing that Zoro and Sanji came back
  • Disgusting auras and flying around. I guess Zoro's animator came back to ruin the anime again
  • all of Sanji's attacks got changed. There's no weird boomerang kick and there's no pinwheel kick, they got replaced by basic kicks... the fuck?
  • shitty animation
  • shitty pacing
  • Queen's laser beams got switched to... bullets? Because...I guess some 3rd world animator couldn't tell the difference?
  • That shitty cliffhanger with Luffy looking for Momo while giant pink dragon was in front of him apparently....
Just... so bad.

This must be because Zoro got back and anime has to be dumbed down with flashing lights, retarded changes and the most generic OST.
Rooftop 2.0

Last episode (Sanji's) >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> this pile of crap (Zoro's)
:saden::risitameh:

• shitty animation
  • shitty pacing
Just... so bad.

Rooftop 2.0

Zoro ruined Wano confirmed.