One Piece Episode 1077 - The Curtain Falls! The Winner, Straw Hat Luffy!

Rate The Episode

• 5/5

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • 4/5

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • 3/5

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • 2/5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1/5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 0/5

Votes: 6 31.6%

• Total voters

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
I'm personally a bit worried for next episode. This episode was surprisingly decent following up from the last three episodes, which were all very production heavy, so I'm worried next episode might be where the production slows down.
Is it true Toei is downsizing the One Piece team? Only then I'd start getting worried tbh. I think they've shown they can piece together really good episodes under production, schedule and source material constraints.

Is it true Toei is downsizing the One Piece team? Only then I'd start getting worried tbh. I think they've shown they can piece together really good episodes under production, schedule and source material constraints.
Not really? Its just staff are choosing to move around, or be involved with the series on a less full time basis.(some directors have left, but thats their own decision, and its more than likely we'll have another director come in to fill their shoes)

I think it just means that we'll just be seeing less of some animators. Thats not say they won't ever show up again, just that they won't show up as much.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Oh look at the magma inside the volcano and how Kaido was swimming inside it it looked like Kaido's Blazing bagua but admiral fans told us Kaido's attack was only fire :risitavirus: even though it was obvious from last episode and in the manga
Oh wait fire can melt Onigashima's horn like butter the moment it touches it and can vaporize Luffy's hand thats why Luffy used barrier coa against bolo breath multiple times :risiup: right?
Sure, man. The magma was depicted as being just like the Blazing Bagua that Kaido created, and Kaido dove into the magma as if it were water, without suffering any harm and remained unchanged there. :risitameh:

After this episode I doubt that Kaido and Big Mom are dead. I also liked how they portrayed Luffy and Kaidou falling at the same time.
We can say that Kaidou, after falling into the magma, received another external attack, which was the volcanic eruption.
His duels with Luffy shows that he shrugs off to magma so I refuse to believe he is dead.

The "final war" he mentioned in his first appearance at the end of Dressrosa could be foreshadowing that he will show up.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Makin' Bacon Pancakes
After this episode I doubt that Kaido and Big Mom are dead. I also liked how they portrayed Luffy and Kaidou falling at the same time.
We can say that Kaidou, after falling into the magma, received another external attack, which was the volcanic eruption.
The anime makes it a lot clearer that the lava erupted came from the chamber Big Mom and Kaido were in. So, either they got launched out, or are still stuck at the bottom of Wano. Since the rock opened up, that means water will flood into the chamber.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

The anime makes it a lot clearer that the lava erupted came from the chamber Big Mom and Kaido were in. So, either they got launched out, or are still stuck at the bottom of Wano. Since the rock opened up, that means water will flood into the chamber.
Probably yes, in that case Kaidou and Big Mom would be in the Wano sea, and we know what happens when someone falls into that sea:

Luffy: It ended up on Wano Beach.
Big Mom: It ended up on Wano beach.
Kaidou and Big Mom will probably end up at wano beach too.