One Piece Episode 1093 - The Winner Takes All! Law vs. Blackbeard!

Rate The Episode

• 5/5

Votes: 32 72.7%
  • 4/5

Votes: 8 18.2%
  • 3/5

Votes: 2 4.5%
  • 2/5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1/5

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • 0/5

Votes: 1 2.3%

• Total voters

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Having to brag about neg diffing Cracker is a sad sight ngl.

Kizaru wasn't even aiming at Sentomaru, they were having a full on conversation and Kizaru's shots were minutes before Sentomaru.
There is no wank. You said neg diffing someone like Cracker is what an Admiral is supposed to do. Kuzan did it. Why can't Kizaru do it ?

His kick was blocked and Sentomaru followed and reacted to the movement speed of Yata mirror.

That's enough already

Law getting a taste of his own man medicine 😂 him breaking out of it with his haki was dope

The animation in this episode was so damn good Naotoshi Shida always delivers

This episode was immaculate, Law vs Blackbeard was off the fucking charts peak

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
There is no wank. You said neg diffing someone like Cracker is what an Admiral is supposed to do. Kuzan did it. Why can't Kizaru do it ?

His kick was blocked and Sentomaru followed and reacted to the movement speed of Yata mirror.

That's enough already
His kicks aren't a standard attack power, considering the fact that Kizaru was asking Sentomaru to surrender and was having a chat with him...

While shooting the ground Sentomaru was on ten seconds ago should tell you Kizaru was hoping to reach Sentomaru. The second he realized he couldn't sway him, he took him down.

Yeah as much as haki turns your hand into water If you punch crocodile
Paramecia =/= logia, and haki doesn't negate logia abilities shithead, Robin explained that back in Punk Hazard.

As usual you're completely wrong and it's gotten to the point where you're ignoring blatant manga statements because it goes against your delusions, seek help.

His kicks aren't a standard attack power, considering the fact that Kizaru was asking Sentomaru to surrender and was having a chat with him...
What indicates that Kizaru puts more effort into a kick as compare to another ? I haven't seen anything. Did he hold back against Franky too? Cause that man looked better after receiving the kick.

While shooting the ground Sentomaru was on ten seconds ago should tell you Kizaru was hoping to reach Sentomaru. The second he realized he couldn't sway him, he took him down.
This doesn't cancel out the feats of Sentomaru

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Paramecia =/= logia, and haki doesn't negate logia abilities shithead, Robin explained that back in Punk Hazard.

As usual you're completely wrong and it's gotten to the point where you're ignoring blatant manga statements because it goes against your delusions, seek help.
I'm not ignoring anything.
Doc q isn't being literal you dumb fuck
It does negate their effects clown. Which is the point. If you use haki against fire
You negate the burn damage
You dont make water
Kaido was about the scar but you didn't like that did you.

You my bitch