One Piece Episode 903 - A Climatic Sumo Battle - Straw Hat vs. the Strongest Ever Yokozuna!

Rate The Episode

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
One Piece EPISODE 903
" A Climatic Sumo Battle - Straw Hat vs. the Strongest Ever Yokozuna! "
相撲決戦 麦わらVS最強の横綱!
Sumō Kessen - Mugiwara tai Saikyō no Yokozuna!

Opening 22 | OVER THE TOP - Hiroshi Kitadani
Chapter(s) : 916 ( 6 - 15 ) : 917 (

Airdate: September 22, 2019

Episode 904 PREVIEW

Last edited:
Erm, this episode was just so-so I guess. The sumo match lacked impact for the most part. It looked like a weird tug of war in some shots and other parts had Luffy suspended in air for a very long time with not much happening (like he was a fairy or something). Also it might have just been me, but the size of the sumo ring felt inconsistent between close ups and when the camera was zoomed out.

I enjoyed everything that happened after the sumo match, and cute-faced Bepo was fun. Hopefully things will start picking up next episode.

Yeah, that was easily the worst episode of Wano for me. Can't really find much redeeming about that episode.

At least the preview for next episode looks more interesting.

G

Gran D. Master

What happened to the good filler from the earliest Wano episodes? If they need material to fill out the episode with, I would be highly entertained watching Kaido drinking for 10 minutes till he passes out

S

Shura

Only things that I liked in this episode are Urashima destroying holdem and the scenes after that....especially Bepo and Law

This episode was clearly the worst episode from Wano so far.
The art and the animation was great but it was overused too much and with the slow pacing it was even worse.
The only parts that I liked about this episode was with the Law and Bepo part and the animation/art in this episode.

Status
Not open for further replies.