One Piece Episode 912 - The Strongest Man - Shutenmaru, the Bandits Brigade Chief!

Rate The Episode

• 5/5

Votes: 9 22.0%
  • 4/5

Votes: 14 34.1%
  • 3/5

Votes: 6 14.6%
  • 2/5

Votes: 7 17.1%
  • 1/5

Votes: 4 9.8%
  • 0/5

Votes: 1 2.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I loved the episode.
I somewhat already knew that Kaido will reveal his dragon form earlier than what the Manga did so I wasn't too shocked or mad but it was still good though.
The only thing that I had a little problem was Shutenmaru vs Jack, like don't get me wrong it was very good but the first slash that Shutenmaru did was a bit disappointing and I believe Shutenmaru didn't get damaged a lot in the manga but it was still good.
So yeah 4/5.

B
In the anime : We see Kaido tranforms into his dragon form in Onigashima along with fodders' reactions. Lame as fuck TOEI

But In the manga : The clouds get dark slowly and then baamm out of nowhere, we see Kaido's dragon form in the sky.

And we did not know who it was until Law pointed out that it was Kaido.

It was a very shocking and jaw dropping moment.

In the manga, Ashura only got hit once or twice by Jack but afterwards he still looked very clean

But in the anime, Ashura got hit a million times and was bleeding hard. Fuck you, TOEI

Lastly, we did not need to see Sanji with his tongue's out like he's from the snake tribe and that lasted almost a minute

Not only the pacing is horrendous but TOEI doesn't have a single fucking clue how to adapt this manga in the right way.

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS GARBAGE SHIT TOEI.

ONE PIECE DESERVES BETTER.

Last edited by a moderator:
In the anime : We see Kaido tranforms into his dragon form in Onigashima along with fodders' reactions. Lame as fuck TOEI

But In the manga : The clouds get dark slowly and then baamm, we see Kaido's dragon form in the sky.

And we did not know who it was until Law pointed out that it was Kaido.

It was a very shocking and jaw dropping moment.

In the manga, Ashura only got hit once or twice by Jack but afterwards he still looked very clean

But in the anime, Ashura got hit a million times and was bleeding hard. Fuck you, TOEI

Lastly, we did not need to see Sanji with his tongue's out like he's from the snake tribe and that lasted almost a minute

Not only the pacing is horrendous but TOEI doesn't have a single fucking clue how to adapt this manga in the right way.

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS GARBAGE SHIT TOEI.

ONE PIECE DESERVES BETTER.
There is no one correct way to adapt a manga.

Personally, I actually prefer this to the manga counter-part as its own thing, despite being different.

Okay episode, but Shutenmaru's goofy face made me laugh way more than it should have. That and the weird choreography of the fight scene took me out of the moment for a bit.

Kaido was cool. I hope they play up his drunkeness next week. We'll probably not see Luffy defeated until the episode after next knowing Toei.

I get that. I understand that

But if TOIE uses their fucking brains, it can be a lot better.

For instance, the Batman vs Luffy.. do you think it made sense that Batman was able to send Luffy away?
Nah dude....its not they are not use their brain rather than they have no time to think creative to adapt manga better coz of thigh schedule so they insert easy filler to meet schedule..thats why healthy schedule is important so that they have time to brainstorming and find creative process to adapt even toei animator tu yong ce said they have tight schedule...

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Lower than trash
This Episode :gokulaugh:

ShutenMaru looks so Horrible WTF

And Jack is really cool especially with that voice :steef:

He can even do countless Flying Slash with a broken blade

That's the Future WSS and Yonko for ya:steef:

NGL there's 1 scene where it looked like Shinobu is giving Sanji a ****job

Kaido transformation is cool and all but they could've done better

Blue Dragon:gonope:

Still a decent episode tho:goyea:

Status