One Piece Episode 928 - The Flower Falls! The Final Moment of the Most Beautiful Woman in Wano Country

Rate The Episode

• 5/5

Votes: 9 40.9%
  • 4/5

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • 3/5

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • 2/5

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • 1/5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 0/5

Votes: 1 4.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great episode.

It was nice to see a lil action from robin, she needs a 1 vs 1 fight this arc for sure.

Man young Sinobu was hella fine, but damn old age hasnt treated women well in one piece lol.

Kyoshiro is definitely one my favorite characters introduced in wano, and him cutting komurasaki was so well done.

Did Nami just neg diffed Orochi, zeus is a nice upgrade for her. Luffy is such a nice guy giving his ticket meal to the old man

Seeing big mom is this state without any memory is weird as hell.

I've got to say I'm not too happy considering this episode marked the climatic action of the Strawhats meeting Orochi. Last week was mere build up, but here the art and animation quality should have been better. Besides Kyoshiro's beautiful cut, the rest was rather forgettable.

Why was Orochi so nasty this episode? All those deformed faces, undrawn scales left and right, and those awkward movements. They did my boy dirty. :catcry:

Robin was smacking ninjas left and right. Nami and Shinobu bring down the roof on Orochi in an awkward time-delayed manner. Nami drops the Zeus bomb on the Shogun. Too bad it all looked so unremarkable. Wano likes to add unnecessary sparks and flashiness, Zeus could have used some of that. Zeus looked more like a flash bomb going off with very little actual impact felt. It doesn't matter if some fodder get electrocuted, let some fodder feel Nami's terrifying power! We see outside the Shogun's castle afterward still undamaged, even though it has to be rebuilt the following day. The best part was how Hanzo's ninja robe goes from pitch black to radiating yellow.

Kyoshiro and Komurasaki's scene was on point. Loved every bit of that. Kyoshiro approaches like he's doing a flash step from Bleach. The intense sword swing. The blood-stained background. The sakura petal explosion afterward. Finished by posing with his back turned and blood on his face. That was truly the Kabuki theater the manga intended to convey.

That last page with Big Mom would have been better adapted next episode. Jumping to new events already kinda belittled everything that just took place. Funny how Tama knows there's a Calamity working in Udon and he looooves red bean soup. I'm hoping the anime gives us some prison break filler with Kid. The manga gave us nothing but off panel, so I'll take anything. Kid's break out plan from Udon and what he does as a free man outside the prison has interesting potential.

I'll never understand why all of Oda's "Mature" woman are drawn to be as fat and ugly as possible. The Only one to escape this curse so far is Shakky and that's probably just cause Rayleigh is a badass and cant be with an "ugly" woman.

ah well the "Death" scene was done pretty well and the Zeus attack was ok, but could have been much better.
I know they need to slow the pacing down but some things need to be instant like the roof falling on Orochi, he had plenty of time to dodge it the way the anime did it.
Brook scaring teh Oniwabanshu was funny at least.

unpopular opinion - after wano when the crew is finally together and no excuses anymore, do a filler arc Toei its very much needed at this point.

unpopular opinion - after wano when the crew is finally together and no excuses anymore, do a filler arc Toei its very much needed at this point.
I'd love a filler arc where the crew are literally just screwing around doing dumb things and wrecking havoc in the process. No giant "WE MUST WIN THIS BATTLE OR ELSE *insert terrible thing here* WILL HAPPEN!" fights, just Luffy being mad because someone stole his hat or something.

I'd love a filler arc where the crew are literally just screwing around doing dumb things and wrecking havoc in the process. No giant "WE MUST WIN THIS BATTLE OR ELSE *insert terrible thing here* WILL HAPPEN!" fights, just Luffy being mad because someone stole his hat or something.
I wouldnt be against that but I don't think there's much left in the story besides Elbaf, Laugh Tale and Final war.
But way back in Jaya, Oda mentioned an Emerald City, since this will most likely never make it into the manga I would love for him to give the anime staff a kind of outline of a possibility for this arc, kind of like what Toriyama does with dragonball super.
It wouldn't mind that for a year in the anime.

It was an okay episode. Kyoshiro's slash was the highlight. I also enjoyed Robin fighting back. It's about time that girl got something awesome to do instead of just running. It feels like the pacing is slowing down a bit again. Some scenes were dragged out a bit more than they should have been.

I caught Pandaman posing for the camera, lol! :owo:

Charlotte LinLin

The voice of Jinbei stans 😊
I'll never understand why all of Oda's "Mature" woman are drawn to be as fat and ugly as possible. The Only one to escape this curse so far is Shakky and that's probably just cause Rayleigh is a badass and cant be with an "ugly" woman.

ah well the "Death" scene was done pretty well and the Zeus attack was ok, but could have been much better.
I know they need to slow the pacing down but some things need to be instant like the roof falling on Orochi, he had plenty of time to dodge it the way the anime did it.
Brook scaring teh Oniwabanshu was funny at least.

Remove Carrot then the picture fits xD Agreed tho on the filler arc, we need to see Jinbe interact with all the Strawhats and them as unit again

Status
Not open for further replies.