One Piece Episode 931 - Climb Up - Luffy's Desperate Escape!

Rate The Episode

• 5/5

Votes: 7 31.8%
  • 4/5

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • 3/5

Votes: 10 45.5%
  • 2/5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1/5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 0/5

Votes: 1 4.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good episode.

That bath scene my god you two hotties in Nami and Robin and then you get Shinobu man age hit her hard lol

Was laughing my ass of Raizo thought he got luffy's cuffs but for Queen to just let him free.

The fodder noticing Raizo was kinda surprising tho the kart being removed kinda helped lol

Finally nice to get some more Information on Hyogoro.

We finally get to see what the shadowy guy in the prison looks like.

Damn next episode looks fucking great (sanji vs x-drake and hawkins)

• Babanuki and Daifugo bullying Luffy. Always love me some fighting filler. Those two have some bomb ass designs for SMILE users so it's good to give them better light. Luffy gets his revenge on these two later, it'll feel even more satisfying then.
  • Beautiful bath house. As usual, the manga version gives you the better fan service. I actually forgot Nami and Robin got rubbed down by an octopus. Hot damn, Wano country.
  • Shinobu showing those guys absolutely no mercy. But it looks like they loved it anyway :catlewd:
  • Kamawatsu sounds surprisingly normal. I gotta say I was totally expecting something child-like or high pitched, but that could get annoying over time so I'm good with this.
  • They made Luffy's collar too big! :doffytroll:He could totally just slip that thing off.
Okay episode. They mostly adapted exposition and that's about as exciting as you can make it. Both Zoro and Sanji enter the picture and get some action next week. It's about to get good. :myman:

L

Levi_Ackerman

Dont tell me their actually going to have sanji solo hawkins and drake....... We know sanji got out of that situation, somehow, but if he's fighting drake and hawkins at the same time, thats a little too much.
he will beat the hell out of hawkins and drake like how luffy beat kaido up and escape.

• Babanuki and Daifugo bullying Luffy. Always love me some fighting filler. Those two have some bomb ass designs for SMILE users so it's good to give them better light. Luffy gets his revenge on these two later, it'll feel even more satisfying then.
  • Beautiful bath house. As usual, the manga version gives you the better fan service. I actually forgot Nami and Robin got rubbed down by an octopus. Hot damn, Wano country.
  • Shinobu showing those guys absolutely no mercy. But it looks like they loved it anyway :catlewd:
  • Kamawatsu sounds surprisingly normal. I gotta say I was totally expecting something child-like or high pitched, but that could get annoying over time so I'm good with this.
  • They made Luffy's collar too big! :doffytroll:He could totally just slip that thing off.
Okay episode. They mostly adapted exposition and that's about as exciting as you can make it. Both Zoro and Sanji enter the picture and get some action next week. It's about to get good. :myman:
Nah the anime got the better fanservice nami tits was big and juicy :steef::steef::steef:

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
I think Sanji can beat a supernova by himself but not two at a time. Granted we dont know how strong sanji is in the raid suit.
In the preview, he facing X-Drake and Hawkins. Seems like he just want to defend Nami, Robin, and Shinobu and then bailed out.
Post automatically merged:

Tits, armpit, body 10/10 :steef:
Fanservice at its finest.:blush:

Status
Not open for further replies.