One Piece Episode 954 - Its Name is Enma! Oden's Great Swords!

Rate The Episode

• 5/5

Votes: 16 51.6%
  • 4/5

Votes: 11 35.5%
  • 3/5

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • 2/5

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • 1/5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 0/5

Votes: 2 6.5%

• Total voters
Good episode

Holy shit Kozuki Oden must have been an absolute monster, makes you wonder how strong guys like Rayleigh was back in the day.

"Because of how cold it is here, the corpses have not rotted for centuries" ( Oda always is a step ahead of us. we finally get an explanation for how Ryuma's corpse was still together when Moria stole it 23 years ago. :)

Gyukimaru being Onimaru was a nice twist I wasn’t expecting. (Reminds me of the dog who protected the pet shop from East Blue).

Damn that former Daimyo Shimotsuki Ushimaru looking exactly like Zoro.

(The fox was guarding the place alone for decades while Kawamatsu was locked away. Now we can understand he felt so strongly when he saw Kawamatsu.).

Zoro is about to get a power up and if he decides to give up Shusui that is.

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
Good episode

Holy shit Kozuki Oden must have been an absolute monster, makes you wonder how strong guys like Rayleigh was back in the day.

"Because of how cold it is here, the corpses have not rotted for centuries" ( Oda always is a step ahead of us. we finally get an explanation for how Ryuma's corpse was still together when Moria stole it 23 years ago. :)

Gyukimaru being Onimaru was a nice twist I wasn’t expecting. (Reminds me of the dog who protected the pet shop from East Blue).

(The fox was guarding the place alone for decades while Kawamatsu was locked away. Now we can understand he felt so strongly when he saw Kawamatsu.).

:kaidowhat:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Good episode

Are you an anime only ?

Good episode

where is Ushimaru in the episode i couldnt find him. Could you give me a timestamp please

• The Ringo region is just beautiful. I love the frozen bridges, graveyards and temples. Maybe the lack of color spectrum compared to the Flower Capital gives it a greater sense of authenticity.

• When it comes to foxes, Onimaru > Su >> Concelot >>>>> Devon
  • :beckmoji: Stop making lady Toki shoot Ki blasts.

• Diamante, is that you? No, it's a Who. Who's Who!
  • Sasaki looking like the Hokage of Wano.:finally:

• Like the manga, I'm disappointed the way Kawamatsu let himself get caught. A Ryou user should tear that rope to pieces. I would have personally added a scene with the Oniwabanshu or Mimawarigumi cornering Kawamatsu.

• That looked like Raizo ninja magic. I'm even less convinced Onimaru is a fox Zoan.
  • Hiyori you little liar! There's clearly two blades cutting Kaido.:gokulaugh:

• Zoro greedy to get his hands on that sword! Love it.
Solid episode, not much to do with the content given. Kawamatsu being so determined to avenge his fallen lord Oden that he inspires loyalty in Onimaru, to the point his disciple carried on his duties despite his failure and absence is wonderful. I like the theatrics behind KawaGyuki in the bridge and Onimaru's transformation. Oden Ryou blitzing Kaido from the front and emerging from the front looked godly, but odd in the sense that the swordsmen usually teleports behind the foe. I still don't like spoiling future content in the story as this hype belongs to the Oden vs Kaido fight. Teasers like the F6 color schemes are fine because the audience has no idea who those characters are and it's not spoiling any particular event, and unless the viewers pause they will miss it entirely.

Next episode there's a lot of key scenes so I wonder if there's enough talent do them all justice. If I would put focus on one thing, it's Law vs Hawkins as that's a Supernova showdown that got an offpanel conclusion. Even if Law put down Hawkins in two simple moves, it would be great if the anime gave an official Law victory some justice. He's super popular! You know he deserves it, Toei!
:lawbepo: